1.2
Style and Design
Usability

Please read below is my Reply to Gearbest :

"Shame on you guys!!!

Instead of offering compensation by you to customer for the mental harassment which I am suffering from due to non-receipt of the parcel on time and your poor customer service, you guys punishing me by deducting 50% amount for the no fault of mine.

I already had suffered financial loss and my reputation has been damaged too in my professional filed as I had to cancel the shooting consignment at the last minute due to unavailability of Drone on time

Shame on you guys. You work only for the money by totally ignoring crucial part of any business that is Customer satisfaction. You do not bother how customer suffer on non receipt of parcels and the customers emotions attached with the order.

Customer has nothing to do with the mistake whether it is made by Seller or the courier company. Why will you punish customer by deducting 50% amount for the mistake done by the courier company which is hired by you. Instead of deducting customers money you should have get compensation amount from courier company and give it to customers for non delivery of the parcel on time and you should have taken strict action against the responsible person.

By punishing customer in form of deducting customers money you are spreading message that customer is the first responsible person because he has ordered something from your website and he should have not bought anything from you in future to avoid such punishment.

If you think setting such policies will run your business smoothly, time will definitely prove how wrong you are.

This was my last mistake to buy from you. My next agenda against GearBest is as follows:

1. I'm going to give you negative customer feedback

2. I'm going to uninstall GearBest App and inform my friends and family too to do so

3. I have strong hold on Social Media and I'm going to use that platform against you.

4. I'm going to publish the bad experience suffered by me on Social Media

5. I'm going to personally encourage people to refrain from buying anything from you so that they too wont face such situation.

Sanjay Mayekar"

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Shipping is very slow, Will tell everyone i know to never use this site, Lies about items in stock - bad customer service.

Comments