Drummoyne, New South Wales
2.8
Usability

Don't touch these crooks, I purchased Two x Wintel W8 Mini Computer boxes in September add it said Windows 8.1 activated. I looked at their product customer feedback and somebody had asked already does this really come with Activated Windows and the CS person responds yes.

I purchased, received and found that neither box has a genuine copy of Windows 8.1 loaded.

I complained and they offered me $5 credit in my on-line wallet to use against my next purchase, sadly it doesn't really come close to the $120 per Win 8.1 lic x 2 I need to buy to get what they sold.

Unfortunately for me when I looked at the returns policy even though they had pretty much shipped me two paperweights I have to pay the return shipping costs at the lowest price I can find of $55.

Paypal were also a pile of ***, buyer protect "my ***" letting these frigging thieves operate in this way.

So my advice, Gearbest read Gearworst and leave well alone. Paypal don't expect them to protect you...they won't

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $252. bbqgrumble is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. The most disappointing about wintel w8 dual boot intel mini pc at Gearbest was rotten customer service, rotten returns policy and rotten after sales , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Comments

mobileaudiolabz_47

Exactly, terrible business to deal with! The deals they offer arent worth the wait you will soon have!