Drummoyne, New South Wales
2.8

Don't touch these crooks, I purchased Two x Wintel W8 Mini Computer boxes in September add it said Windows 8.1 activated. I looked at their product customer feedback and somebody had asked already does this really come with Activated Windows and the CS person responds yes.

I purchased, received and found that neither box has a genuine copy of Windows 8.1 loaded.

I complained and they offered me $5 credit in my on-line wallet to use against my next purchase, sadly it doesn't really come close to the $120 per Win 8.1 lic x 2 I need to buy to get what they sold.

Unfortunately for me when I looked at the returns policy even though they had pretty much shipped me two paperweights I have to pay the return shipping costs at the lowest price I can find of $55.

Paypal were also a pile of ***, buyer protect "my ***" letting these frigging thieves operate in this way.

So my advice, Gearbest read Gearworst and leave well alone. Paypal don't expect them to protect you...they won't

Gearbest Pros: Price.

Gearbest Cons: Rotten customer service, Rotten returns policy, Rotten after sales.

• Wintel W8
  • Dodgy Company

Comments

Carden

Exactly, terrible business to deal with! The deals they offer arent worth the wait you will soon have!

Gearbest Reviews