i have purchased 3 goods on Aug 02 and Aug 03 but none of them received to me. When i check the tracking, i see all my shipments are returned to the seller. but gearbest claims the goods are destroyed due to high shipping costs (total cost of goods are over 100 dollars, and return shipping fee is maximum 10 dollars per parcel).
ofcourse they can not provide a clue of destroyed goods... so beware of this scamming method, if they cant provide a clue with a sign of shipping courier that tells the goods are destroyed, they are just lying and scamming you.
Here is the chat about this issue;
Message Type:Not delivered after 25 Business days(Shipped, not received yet )
Subject:Refund or resend via dhl / china post
Ticket Status:Waiting for your reply
Full Name:Emre Tozlu
Gearbest Customer Support At 08/25/2016 03:22:19 CST
Thank you for contacting us.
We sincerely apologize for this delivery issue.
Actually the carrier company is responsible for this which is sadly boyond our control.
Kindly note the "shipper" in the shipping information means the carrier company not us.
Please understand we can refund the amount of your order to you only when we receive the package back to us.
In the mean time we will submit this issue to carrier company to for this and find out what is going on with your package.
Please give us 3-5 days to confirm with the carrier company to see if the package can be returned to us.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Gearbest Customer Service
Emre Tozlu At 08/26/2016 04:05:36 CST
the thing is whatever i bought with post nl is going back. but i have received 10 more shipments from various shippers. dunno, their fault but my suffering.
when you check the tracking numbers you can clearly see they are already arrived to the origin country. so i dont think there is need to clarify return of the goods.
but if you can make them resend the package, it will be wellcome too.
Gearbest Customer Support At 08/26/2016 03:56:31 CST
Thank you for contacting GeatBest.
We wish to extend our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I regret to tell you that the package will be returned to shipper since the products are illegal in your country.
As the importer, the customers need to comply with their country regulations.
Due to the high shipping fee for sending the package to us, the carrier company will abandon or destroy it to avoid the high shipping fee.
So we will not receive this package and we suffered great loss in this case too.
Technically compensations are not applicable in such case.
But as you are a valued customer to us, we still want to help you as possible as we can.
By way of compensation and to show our good faith we would like to offer you following options:
1)Refund USD8 to your wallet
We can refund you 8USD and exceptionally reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD =3*5 points => get 15 points etc).
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html
Check out how to use points : http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew
2)Refund 8USD to your PayPal/Credit card
- For PayPal account refund may take 2 business days to process and appear in your paypal account.
- For credit card refund may take up to 7-14 business days to process and appear in your card.
The exact length of time is dependent on your card issuing bank.
Could you please tell us your choice?
We are looking forward to your reply.
Thank you for your understanding.
GearBest Customer Service
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- More like gearworst
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good. I could..."
- "Hello! I bought a phone, Meizu MX5 on October 11 2015 from www.gearbest.com, with 364 $ shipped from European warehouse. Even I bought it from European warehouse and I am from..."
- "I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed..."
- "I recently read about the Burger King in Istanbul whose manager beat a starving child until his face bled - I am disgusted by the fact that NO COMPENSATION was..."
- "Hello, I'm from Turkey, Istanbul. My 9 years old daughter love Popeyes. We had a bad experience at Popeye's last friday which in Istinye Park Shopping Mall Istanbul. She ordered chicken deluxe menu..."
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, MCTMD@thy.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgCc:..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."