100% full Resolved

Update by user May 24, 2016

After two weeks of intense negotiation, all I've got is a refund of US$ 20 and 100 points (=US$ 2 discount). The GearBest's warranty is just one big lie!

Original review posted by user May 11, 2016

I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car.

So, I open a complaint to have it solved but, after 3 days, they just sent me a message saying that "just the color is different" and offered me 100 points as compensation.Thats only US$ 2 for a US$ 72,92 RC Car!!

In their Warranty and Return page (http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item5) at "Missing items, wrong items or package sent" is written that "-If we have shipped the wrong item: We will either refund you in full or dispatch an item with an alternative item (if applicable)." but when they do the mistake on you, they will offer you just a $2 discount...

That is the Real World of Gearbest!

Don´t trust them!Better go back to look for a good seller in Aliexpress!!

Review about: Wltoys A949 Rc Car.

I liked: Variety of products.

I didn't like: Warranty is a lie.

1.8
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gearbest Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $73
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear Maxi,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.We are sorry to hear this.

We have detailed warranty and return terms.

Please kindly check here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html. If you wish to contact our Customer Service manager to examine your case, please send email to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+Gearbest sent me the wrong product+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number? We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.

Please rest assured we will resolve it to your satisfaction.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention.

Best Regards,