Update added by user May 24
After two weeks of intense negotiation, all I've got is a refund of US$ 20 and 100 points (=US$ 2 discount). The GearBest's warranty is just one big lie!
Original review posted by user May 11
I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car.
So, I open a complaint to have it solved but, after 3 days, they just sent me a message saying that "just the color is different" and offered me 100 points as compensation.Thats only US$ 2 for a US$ 72,92 RC Car!!
In their Warranty and Return page (http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item5) at "Missing items, wrong items or package sent" is written that "-If we have shipped the wrong item: We will either refund you in full or dispatch an item with an alternative item (if applicable)." but when they do the mistake on you, they will offer you just a $2 discount...
That is the Real World of Gearbest!
Don´t trust them!Better go back to look for a good seller in Aliexpress!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Variety of products
What I disliked
- Warranty is a lie
You May Also Like
- "Gearbest. Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless. Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which..."
- "I made a few orders with the web but all has issues. Order No : W1511292021163422 was ordered on November 30th 2015 but i still haven't received one of the order...."
- "I ordered a set of headphones. According to the description, there is ONE (1) LED light on the headphones, which is used to show when the headphones are on, charging,..."
- "I bought a backpack 3 months ago. The product didn't arrive. I tried everything. I've talked to de store directly with the customer service with no success. I've oppended a..."
- "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..."
- "I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad. The lady said sorry and offer me another one. I coul..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."