Update added by user May 24
After two weeks of intense negotiation, all I've got is a refund of US$ 20 and 100 points (=US$ 2 discount). The GearBest's warranty is just one big lie!
Original review posted by user May 11
I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car.
So, I open a complaint to have it solved but, after 3 days, they just sent me a message saying that "just the color is different" and offered me 100 points as compensation.Thats only US$ 2 for a US$ 72,92 RC Car!!
In their Warranty and Return page (http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item5) at "Missing items, wrong items or package sent" is written that "-If we have shipped the wrong item: We will either refund you in full or dispatch an item with an alternative item (if applicable)." but when they do the mistake on you, they will offer you just a $2 discount...
That is the Real World of Gearbest!
Don´t trust them!Better go back to look for a good seller in Aliexpress!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Variety of products
What I disliked
- Warranty is a lie
You May Also Like
- "I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival. It was a Christmas present to my son. The transmitter would not power up. I sent..."
- "I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest. When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands. I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "Dear, I would like to share my frustration when I decided to give to my son a Nissan March 1.0 S , in Dec 22 2012 the my son's Nissan..."
- "I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad. The lady said sorry and offer me another one. I coul..."
- "I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires. The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."