I ordered a USB fan/clock from a GearBest ad on facebook last month.While their website appears to be modern and efficient, it has been one of the worst online experiences I've had to date.

Their tracking is so primitive that all it says is "shipped to destination country". It's now been a month since I ordered the item and the tracking hasn't been updated.

I've emailed them and received strangely worded emails which clarify nothing and look like they were composed on a 286.I suspect that I will, ultimately, receive the item but, had I known any of this up front, I would have never ordered from them in the first place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gearbest customer care. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write the review.

The update of tracking number is decided by many factors, for example, if you choose unregistered mail, the tracking can not be traced outside.Peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather, custom clearance etc, also have an important influence on it.

Please tell us the order number or the ticket number?

Or you can submit a ticket with title "pissed consumer complaint of 917916?

Once we receive your message, we will resolve the problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation.Gearbest.com