GearBest ServiceWorst

I ordered a USB fan/clock from a GearBest ad on facebook last month.While their website appears to be modern and efficient, it has been one of the worst online experiences I've had to date.

Their tracking is so primitive that all it says is "shipped to destination country". It's now been a month since I ordered the item and the tracking hasn't been updated.

I've emailed them and received strangely worded emails which clarify nothing and look like they were composed on a 286.I suspect that I will, ultimately, receive the item but, had I known any of this up front, I would have never ordered from them in the first place.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14 #1212522

Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write the review.
The update of tracking number is decided by many factors, for example, if you choose unregistered mail, the tracking can not be traced outside. Peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather, custom clearance etc, also have an important influence on it.
Please tell us the order number or the ticket number?
Or you can submit a ticket with title "pissed consumer complaint of 917916?
Once we receive your message, we will resolve the problem to your satisfaction. Thank you for your cooperation.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.