I ordered a USB fan/clock from a GearBest ad on facebook last month.While their website appears to be modern and efficient, it has been one of the worst online experiences I've had to date.
Their tracking is so primitive that all it says is "shipped to destination country". It's now been a month since I ordered the item and the tracking hasn't been updated.
I've emailed them and received strangely worded emails which clarify nothing and look like they were composed on a 286.I suspect that I will, ultimately, receive the item but, had I known any of this up front, I would have never ordered from them in the first place.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "I have never had problems with my orders. All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop. What I liked? 1. Easy and secure payment system. 2. A..."
- "i have orderer a few items on Gearbest.com, after 2 weeks the order haven't been dispatched yet so i have written a mesage on my order. The payment has been..."
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."
- "I live in Europe, in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, I did not read all the negative reviews about Fragrancenet before ordering something from then. Ok, I ordered a perfume, I payd..."
- "In the Netherlands for havign sex with underaged their is at the moment no strict law. A Dutch man who have worked several years at the low elementary school as..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."