I ordered a USB fan/clock from a GearBest ad on facebook last month.While their website appears to be modern and efficient, it has been one of the worst online experiences I've had to date.
Their tracking is so primitive that all it says is "shipped to destination country". It's now been a month since I ordered the item and the tracking hasn't been updated.
I've emailed them and received strangely worded emails which clarify nothing and look like they were composed on a 286.I suspect that I will, ultimately, receive the item but, had I known any of this up front, I would have never ordered from them in the first place.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a smart watch for my husband from their website on 30th Nov.2016. After payment they immediately shipped it and I received the product on 19/12/2016. I was very..."
- "I have planned for a adventure trip in India from 20-07-16 and for that I ordered a Firefly 6S action camera from Gearbest on 04-07-16. At the time of order,..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "A Moroccan-Dutch police officer named RÃ© Lemhaouli succeeded in giving top private Dutch Police files to the Moroccan government. Working together in an early fase with Minister Rouvoet and prinsess..."
- "In the Netherlands the Dutch kabinet 1st room & 2nd room & gouvernement & the Central Organ House of AsylumSeekers (COA) have caught Turkish politicIan Nurten Albayrak: The female politican..."
- "My apologies for my bad spelling form the previous one. Well I believe certain products are coming from Western countries: tv content, shows, Hollywood movies that shows sensitive information that..."