Style and Design
Usability

Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g.Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc.

Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very POOR, refused to resend my package or refund even I brought INSURANCE with my shipping of my package. This company said when the package is sent to shipping, it is the responsibility of the customer, not the company anymore. Beware of buying from this company.

Still waiting for PAYPAL to deal with this company, it is already 1.5 months from my purchase date with no reply.The company collects your insurance money but never actually provides insurance for shipping of your package.

This reviewer shared experience about "paid insurance but never delivered(stolen)" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $183. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about delivery service from Gearbest was very poor way to treat customers and poor way of delivery and refund , but reviewer liked competetive prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

lily2016

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.We really appreciate the feedback.

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the items.

Could you please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+’Gearbest steals your money‘+forwarding this email to complaint group" with your order number? We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Best Regards,