Gearbest steals your money

Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g.Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc.

Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very POOR, refused to resend my package or refund even I brought INSURANCE with my shipping of my package. This company said when the package is sent to shipping, it is the responsibility of the customer, not the company anymore. Beware of buying from this company.

Still waiting for PAYPAL to deal with this company, it is already 1.5 months from my purchase date with no reply.The company collects your insurance money but never actually provides insurance for shipping of your package.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Competetive prices
    • Discount prices
  • What I disliked
    • Very poor way to treat customers
    • Poor way of delivery and refund

Reason of review:
paid insurance but never delivered(stolen)
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #839960 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 05 #1154260

Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback. First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the items. Could you please send emails to with the title "pissedconsumer complain+’Gearbest steals your money‘+forwarding this email to complaint group" with your order number? We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.
Best Regards,

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.