3.0
Style and Design
Usability

This company advertised lots of cheap goods, and on the surface it looks like a sound company, however, if you buy anything from them do not expect it to last very long and if you have a complaint do not expect for it to be resolved by them.

I bought a couple of items from them 1 was a gimbal for my quadcopter, I paid about £30.00 for it and it did not work, I am in the process of sending it back, but they keep asking me to let them have details of the problem which you can only do by submitting it on their website, but once you have submitted the complaint they then cancel the ticket which they issue to you to contact them with about the problem, you are then left with no means of getting in touch and you then have to start the whole complaint process again, which follows the same pattern, I am now trying to get paypal to refund my payment to them and get them struck off the payment list as they are not a reputable company, do not buy from this company they are crooks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i liked their prices and products and stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like how they resolve problems and rotten customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hakrc storm32 gimbal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hakrc storm32 gimbal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Comments

lily2016

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.We really appreciate the feedback.

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We are sorry to hear that we did not resolve your issue efficiently. Could you please give us your order number here? Or could you please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+‘Gearbest Very Dodgy Company’+forwarding this email to complaint group" with your order number?

We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.Please rest assured we will resolve it to your satisfaction.

Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.

Best Regards,