It is good website.I and my friends have many orders on it and every time all was very good.

They have a very fast shipping. Order came in Belarus just for three weeks.It is very fast to us, because usualy from others websites came in 4-6 weeks. Their service is very very good. Their support center always fast ansverd and all quastions were answerd.

All products are high quality, but cheap. I am so thankful for my new whatchs.

I recommend this website.Thank you very very much again.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. He best about gearbest website from Gearbest was high qualyt. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments