Featured 100% full Not resolved

I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival.It was a Christmas present to my son.

The transmitter would not power up. I sent photos showing the package was damaged and the item was broken in the package. Gearbest refused to refund the price. I tried twice to get support and only got form letters and their refusal to replace or refund.

Be aware this is not an honest way to do business. They suggested that they would send 7% back. I've never seen such terrible service. Stay far away from this disreputable outfit.

Absolutely awful!

Review about: Sy X25 Rc Quadcopter.

I didn't like: Customer support, Reciving a broken hexacopter, That they scammed me out of my hard earned money.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $45
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Fargo, North Dakota, United States #1092991

Thanks for the heads-up

Gearbest - Worst people on earth!!! plz ppl don't buy from gear best! they are cheats!!!! Gearbest "i do it again and again just by seeing the prices. but out of the last 10 orders that have made 8 of them they cancelled for all the absurd..." Read more Gearbest - Sent me the wrong phone on purpose - lied about it and lied about refund/compensation Gearbest "I ordered the redmi note 3 PRO, they sent the redmi note 3. It's obviously the cheaper variant. Less RAM, different GPU and CPU. They tried to say that I..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more