Gearbest - Good awful service - These folks are crooks
I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival.It was a Christmas present to my son.
The transmitter would not power up. I sent photos showing the package was damaged and the item was broken in the package. Gearbest refused to refund the price. I tried twice to get support and only got form letters and their refusal to replace or refund.
Be aware this is not an honest way to do business. They suggested that they would send 7% back. I've never seen such terrible service. Stay far away from this disreputable outfit.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer support
- Reciving a broken hexacopter
- That they scammed me out of my hard earned money
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sy X25 Rc Quadcopter
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good. I could..."
- "Purchased a toy for my son on 12/11. They were offering 3-5 business day shipping as a holiday promo. Then i find out it's shipping from China. They provided me..."
- "Very unhappy with this service i bought a warerproof mp3 player and it does not work web chatted with jaylee but he would not give me a number to contaxt..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "Ebay unfairly suspended my account. I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with! I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a..."
- "i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install..."