Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.3

I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival.It was a Christmas present to my son.

The transmitter would not power up. I sent photos showing the package was damaged and the item was broken in the package. Gearbest refused to refund the price. I tried twice to get support and only got form letters and their refusal to replace or refund.

Be aware this is not an honest way to do business. They suggested that they would send 7% back. I've never seen such terrible service. Stay far away from this disreputable outfit.

Absolutely awful!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support and reciving a broken hexacopter. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sy x25 rc quadcopter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sy x25 rc quadcopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments