4.0
Style and Design
Usability

I have bought from gearbest several times, I have had a good experience.The only thing that you should think before buying is the shipping time, this company is based in China so the things you buy might arrive at your home in a couple of weeks.

In my case 1.5-2 months. I do not have any problem with that. You can also spend a few extra bucks and use expedited shipping and you will not suffer from that problem. In general good prices, with good quality.

The customer service experience is OKish, they will reply after 12-24 hours and they will try to help you.You can find a variety of products

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Website, Products.

I didn't like: Delivery time.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest - Liar and scam Gearbest "I purchased a tablet on gearbest and even opt for fast shipping with insurance. They went quiet for a while and when I filed a ticket, days later they replied..." Read more Gearbest - It's only been a week and I feel robbed Gearbest "I placed an order for a mobile phone (Doogee Y6 Max 3D) after a really ok first time China phone buying experience with dealextreme.com. The worst thing they did was..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more