4.0
Style and Design
Usability

I have bought from gearbest several times, I have had a good experience.The only thing that you should think before buying is the shipping time, this company is based in China so the things you buy might arrive at your home in a couple of weeks.

In my case 1.5-2 months. I do not have any problem with that. You can also spend a few extra bucks and use expedited shipping and you will not suffer from that problem. In general good prices, with good quality.

The customer service experience is OKish, they will reply after 12-24 hours and they will try to help you.You can find a variety of products

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Website, Products.

I didn't like: Delivery time.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest - Refund Gearbest "I made an order for a cool WuKe hat, but she did not come after a couple of months. Wrote about it in support, returned money and some bonus points...." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Gearbest - Sent me the wrong phone on purpose - lied about it and lied about refund/compensation Gearbest "I ordered the redmi note 3 PRO, they sent the redmi note 3. It's obviously the cheaper variant. Less RAM, different GPU and CPU. They tried to say that I..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more