5.0
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Jan 08

Difference credited in account (since then)

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2017

After griping a Black Friday offer on Xiaomi Mi Note 2 from Gearbest and after the completion of the purchase procedure, I got a new notification from Gearbest for promoting the same product at a 5% lower price (284 €).On the same day!

I sent my complaint at the Gearbest support center expressing my disappointment and after the investigation of the issue along with the links and screenshots I provided to prove my concern, they admitted that it was not fair for me. In order to find a proper solution, they proposed to credit the total amount of the difference (13.61 €) at my GB Wallet account for future purchases. I found the proposal fair and clear and I accepted it. The credit has been already done.

The item has been already delivered to me and I enjoy it but this is something commonly familiar to the web & e-marketplace shoppers that Gearbest is one of the top buying sites in terms of credibility.

This review is because I wanted to share the after-sales experience at Gearbest, because it is not a common practice for such a huge site to accept and award the customer's right.I am impressed!

Review about: Xiaomi Mi Note2 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer support, After-sales services, Customer complaint investigation policies.

Comments