5.0
Style and Design
Usability

Gearbest is a great place to shop online. I have been shopping in Gearbets for almost three years and I have always found the best prices, short delivery times, reliability and professionalism.

I can find items that I cannot buy locally in my country at great prices with good discounts. I have purchased items of all kinds and have no complaints about any of my purchases.

My last purchase (March 04, 2018) was a case for an iPad 2017 that I could not find in my country and fortunately I found many in Gearbest and at excellent prices.

When I received the product it was better than I expected and I am very happy with my purchase.

They look after the image and reliability of the store, you get pictures when your packages are put in the post office, their review system as well as the questions and answers to the sellers make the purchases safe and you get what you need. The descriptions of the items are very precise and exact, always offering you all the information you need to invest your money well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Marketplace.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality of the products, Fast shipping and awesome products, Fidelity program and the warehose in europe, Variety of payment.

Comments