Resolved
1.3

Update by user Mar 16, 2016

Delivered. But no cell phone holder included in box. Disappointed but relieved that I got my purchase.

Original review posted by user Mar 10, 2016

I ordered a gamepad from them with the expedited shipping option hoping to get it sooner than later, I was charged, but my order never went through and the customer service is horrible.I paid 30$ for a decent gamepad and it was a good price.

Still to this day never got it. Hopefully it comes back because I know that I'm never going to get my money back if it doesn't eventually get to me.

I know that I an never going to shop at Gearbest again.For sure.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of gearbest shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments