Update added by user Mar 16
Delivered. But no cell phone holder included in box. Disappointed but relieved that I got my purchase.
Original review posted by user Mar 10
I ordered a gamepad from them with the expedited shipping option hoping to get it sooner than later, I was charged, but my order never went through and the customer service is horrible.I paid 30$ for a decent gamepad and it was a good price.
Still to this day never got it. Hopefully it comes back because I know that I'm never going to get my money back if it doesn't eventually get to me.
I know that I an never going to shop at Gearbest again.For sure.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- T3 Wireless Bluetooth 3 0 Gamepad Gaming Controller
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I have never had problems with my orders. All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop. What I liked? 1. Easy and secure payment system. 2. A..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."
- " So far the man behind Voiptel International Keith Milhench also know as Keith Millhouse http://www.redd-monitor.org/2014/10/22/more-scams-sterling-and-bond-voiptel-international-and-velvet-assets/#comment-2511032 Keith Milhench (that is his real name) however he goes under Keith Millhouse. He has opened a..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."