2.2
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Oct 25

Oct 25: After messaging twice to the support ticket as their promised shipping time was passing by, GB replied that I had to wait till November when they will have the stock from the supplier. This is totally disgusting and even the support representative must be ashamed that she had to do this! Big thumbs down to Gearbest!

Update by user Oct 23

21 Oct. 2017: At last Gearbest responded positively on my favor and agreed to send the item with another plug (UK) between 22-25 October. Let the fingers crossed, I wish they can do so but I am not sure until I see it's really shipped and came to my hands.

Update by user Oct 17

Today, Oct.17 was my another attempt to contact support center and to ask why the item is not yet shipped as the given waiting time has been passed.

Also I requested if the item is available in another plug option (UK plug- showing available for order in their website checked latest) but the support center replied "the item you chose as a replacement has unfortunately run out of stock." So, I can may cancel the order. But I attached screenshot as a proof that the item actually available for order. Who is lying here?

I think Gearbest is continuously lying not to send my order and rob my money!!??But I will not give up and leave my claim until they send my order.

Update by user Oct 10

Today @10 Oct 2017, still no news about shipment processing.Received similar message as before, to wait another 2 weeks!

Please see the attached screenshot of the conversation with customer support, how they kept me waiting day after day.

I have the full conversation screenshot, can be sent if anyone interested.I'll keep you posted until I didn't receive my item.

Original review posted by user Oct 09

I have bought a projector from Gearbest website around a month ago in 13 Sept 2017 and paid for the order via paypal.It was a X9 LCD Projector-US plug with very good price in their site.

But after 2-3 days of the order been placed, it was not shipped and I received a notification from their customer service for changing the shipping method as I chose free DHL (SG) while placing the order, they informed me that It may charge extra tax if I choose DHL. I agreed with regular postal service. Then after 4-5 working days and the product was not shipped yet, I contacted customer service again and they replied that currently they don't have the product in the stock, so I have to wait 7-15 days and once it's shipped they will inform and award bonus points in my Gearbest account. I waited patiently and nothing happened this time- they neither shipped the projector nor inform me any update.

I found in their website, this projector is available in different (UK) plug and I told the customer service that I wouldn't mind if they can ship it with appropriate adapter but no responses from them. I wrote them again after their given waiting time passed and they replied either I wait another 1-2 weeks or cancel the order and get refund in GB wallet (you will not get back your money to the bank/paypal but you will keep it in your gearbest account and have to place another order with that) I really wanted that projector. So I waited more days since then and their *** customer service replied me same (3rd time) wait 7-15 days or cancel order! I am very much pissed off with this purchase and their unprofessional customer service kept me await 1 month.

Being very polite and patient, I requested them to ship the product but they did nothing. Who will compensate for the waiting time?

At the beginning they behaved good and I purchased many things from gearbest and put good reviews.But this time I am very much disappointed and I will keep posting about this order until I get my product in my hand.

Review about: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Good luck. You'll probably be waiting another efffing week and you'll have to email them again and then they'll say "We're sorry, but that item has been discontinued."

MansuraAkter
to Anonymous #1383566

True! It's very disappointing, indeed!

Hope your problem gets fixed.

Can take up to a year, they are lazy, and hope you forget about it so they don't have to pay.

Thats part of there scam. If you paid via paypal you may start a claim on PayPal. Good luck and Beware of their scam!

All good rating poster here are paid/lured by Gearbest either in a form of small amount refund or bonus by points.