2.8

Hi everyone,

I ordered an XGIMI H1 projector almost an year ago from Gearbest. I did a lot of research about the product. Youtube, Google, you know just to make sure I won't waste my money. I used to use gearbest earlier (mostly satisfied), why I shouldn't give it a try... So ordered it and a few days later arrived the device. Paid for insurance as well. Unpacked, connceted and worked fine. I bought it for my daughter before her birthday. I have no TV, so I decided to buy a smaller device with a big screen diameter which is enough to view it further and she can't leave fingerprints on the screen :) The projector worked fine till 7 months and died without any sign what in this price range (640 British pound) and for a projector that usually last many many years I felt disappointment and my daughter as well. I opened a ticket on the next days on Gearbest what happened and obviously I don't trust anymore in this product and brand and want my money back. So my nightmare journey with Gearbest support is just started...

Tryed to contact PayPal as well but unfortunately they pay your money back till 6 months from the date when you bought, no refund.

Some remark about the support:

- They use only first names, possibly fakes.

- only sample messages

- They don't answer to your questions accurately and in time.

- No manager contact, no customer care, can't leave complaints about the support. The ticket system is closed, they don't email you them answers so you have to login always and copy them to this site :D

- They close the ticket without any warning, notifications or any acceptable offers or solutions

- You won't get your money back, maximum to your Gearbest wallet and always less then that you spent

- The warranty is only 3 months and it doesn't matter what the product saying on the description but you will see down below (obviously that's not a warranty)

Of course I won't buy anything before Gearbest (thank for support) and will pay more for a product anytime where I know I will receive an outstanding support if the fault was not my fault.

So if you want to buy anything on gearbest that is a bit more expensive just think about this review or the others on this site. You can't speak with anybody, they are in a different country so they can do what they want. So that's what you get for your money and that's why it's cheaper. There is no customer support, most of the products still crapy just looks good. You can't contact the seller after or go to the shop to make a complaint. so if you want to risk your money, well play lottery. Possibly gonna worth more then to buy anything on gearbest.

So if you want to buy something what can't broke down or die for a few dollars, then buy it. If you think that could damage or could be faulty in the future and have to send it back or have to contact the support, definitely do not recomend to buy anything. Gearbest has the worst customer support that I've ever met. If you think a product is too cheap to be true possibly it's not true.

1st Ticket:

Ticket:T18112782884

Order Number:18042300970718031201

Dear Support,

The video that I've made is too large so i sending a link from google drive. Hope it will works.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Best Regards,

Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for your message.

We are sincerely sorry to hear this about your item.

We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Please review our warranty here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

We have received your attachment.

After checking, our colleague is solving this issue through T18112782884.

In order to help you effectively and professionally, we will continue to answer you there.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

At 12/06/2018 11:13:37 CST Hi Ennie,

I still waiting for an answer about my very expensive projector that is broken down a week ago approx. I'm very very disappointed with the product and now with the support as well. I don't get it why is it takes days to check a 1 minute 40 secods video about a totally dead product. I want my money back now, i don't trust at all in the brand and in the the device at all. If something in this price range dies after 7 month and the warranty is that much difficult that's means to me i won't use the service anymore. Please send me back the details how can i send back this *** and send back my money please and we done.

Regards,

At 12/07/2018 04:06:09 CST

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your reply. We have received your information.

We need to confirm this issue with our technical team and will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. We will then resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

If you are unable for any reasons to receive our message , please feel free to contact us again after 2 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation.

GearBest Customer Service

At 12/09/2018 08:29:11 CST Still nothing. Nothing and nothing. Absolute *** customer service. I will write a very bad feedback to the biggest sites to everybody know how is the gearbest support is. I waisted 600 poiund for nothing. Never will order anyting again from the site. No answer no warranty no help. I've got all the messages, see them next on the internet...

At 12/09/2018 05:18:50 CST

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry for the inconvenience to you.

We have contact our colleagues to check the issue again.

Please wait 2-3 business days for the result.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tom Tom

At 12/13/2018 08:00:53 CST Still no answer. This customer support is just a group of kassive liars. Whe worst I've ever met. Nobody checked the video that i sent and what you wanted. I will find the way to get back my money and to everybody know how is the geatbest support and these Chinese product warranties. Don't send me those *** sample letters how you care customers cause you don't so I don't give a ***

Ps: hope somebody will fire all of you because i will send tbis mailing to your managers, supervisors and to the biggest online news sites.

At 12/13/2018 03:23:39 CST

Dear Tom,

Thank you for very much for your order and also for kindly bringing the issue to our attention.

We wish to apologize for the difficulties you have been experiencing regarding the functionality of your device.

Please try the following steps to solve the problem:

1. Please shake the product to see if there is any abnormal noise inside;

2. Please change another power cord to try again.

If the problem still exist,please feel free to contact us again.

Please kindly review our warranty here : http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

Thank you for your support.

Tom Tom

At 12/13/2018 04:18:43 CST No abnormal noise cause i did it in the video. The device is electrically died somehow.

I tried already with another power cord. A uk version wich is works fine in another device but doesn't with the projector. The projector is totally dead. The problem is still exists!!!!!

At 12/14/2018 03:44:09 CST

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindly refer to our warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

Please see our terms and conditions here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

Sorry to inform you that we are unable to resend the item to you as the stock issue.

After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions below:

1.Return the item for a repair to our third party sellers address in Spain

Once they receive your item it will take between 1-2 weeks to repair, or if we are unable to repair we will resend a refurbished item.

The shipping fee for sending the product back to us will be the customers responsibility and is non-refundable.

2.Partial refund without the need to return.

In this case you can keep the item and we can offer you a partial refund of 150 USD to your GearBest Wallet with extra points. (1 point for every 1 USD refunded).

Refunds to your Wallet will take up to 24 hours after being processed.

Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111

Learn more about points benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html

3.Partial refund without the need to return.

Alternatively, we can offer you a partial refund of 150 USD to your original payment account.

For PayPal refunds, please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to process and appear in your account.

Kindly let us know your decision.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

2nd Ticket for the same issue:

Dear customer support again due to Ennie closed the previous ticket without a reasonable solution,

Still waithig for a full refound due to the device faulty. Bought from the Europian union. Still have warranty but cause the support on Gearbest I don't want to buy anything again, never again. The offers from Ennie (without surname) totally unacceptable. The only acceptable solution is the full refund for me. I won't send it back to spain...??????? It came from the UK. I won't accept 150 dollars for a 650 pound projector obviously. This customer support with a device that still has a warranty in th EU is comlpetely illegal. I thought the support can solve this quickly like here in the UK but after Ennie's sample messages and the unbeliveable offers I decided to not trust again in gearbest and that's why i want a full refund and never deal again with this "webshop". If something damages after 7 month in this price range (usually people buy prijectors for a life or at least many many years) I really wanted a good customer support. What i received is sample messages, signiture without surname. Closed ticket without my knowledge. Still can't use the product. Still have no refund. So can anybody say to me why I should be happy with the customer support and gearbest and with the product if the only thing that i received is this? I sent a good video about the faulty device with the serial numbers and everything. Anybody can see from the video it is just a faulty product in a MINT condition. No damage, just probably died inside someting. Thought that's will be easy and we can make a deal about a new device or a full refund, but obviously I don't want anything else now then a full refund. And guess what I found when I was very unhappy after Ennie's answer from the previous ticket.

A lot of sites where gearbest support is not that best like gearbest.pissedconsumer.com

So hope in this ticket still in warranty period we can find a very very good solution that I can accept.

All the best,

The unhappiest gearbest customer.

At 02/07/2019 02:58:53 CST

After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions below:

1.Return the item for a repair to our third party sellers address in Spain

2.Partial refund without the need to return.

Refunds to your Wallet will take up to 24 hours after being processed.

Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111

3.Partial refund without the need to return.

Kindly let us know your decision.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Sally

At 02/17/2019 01:45:16 CST Dear Gearbest support or whatever,

Keep your apologie for yourself. As I can see that's another sample letter with an unacceptable offer again as last time.

So just to be clear. I WON'T ACCEPT YOUR OFFER UTIL IT'S NOT A FULL REFUND. The product still has a warranty. I DON'T WANT MORE SAMPLE MESSAGES. UNDERSTAND?????????

PS: Sally please write me your surname and your line manager's full name. Thanks.

At 02/17/2019 01:47:16 CST By The way, your customer policy said you have to answer to all the messages between 24 hours. Your answer was 3 days later after mine. Your rules....

At 02/17/2019 11:12:14 CST

Dear Tamas,

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

and terms and conditions from http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

After reviewing your case,it has passed 45 days since you received your item and so the 45 day money back guaranteee does not apply,however, you can send the item back for a free repair.

The item has been delivered on Apr.27.But you contact us on Nov.27.

First, you may check with your post office the cost to return the item before deciding.

Please review our possible solutions:

1)Return the item back to us.

You can return the item back to us in Spain as per our terms and conditions indicated in the link above.

Once we receive the item, we will offer a free repair and send back the item back to you.

2)Keep the item and accept a partial refund on your GB Wallet as store credit.

We can offer a partial refund of 180 USD on your Wallet. This amount can be used for your future orders.

In this case, you can keep the item and do not need to return it to us.

Can you please let us know your decision?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Sally

Gearbest Customer Service

Product or Service Mentioned: Xgimi Technology H1 Projector.

Gearbest Pros: Price, Diversity of products, Products design.

Gearbest Cons: Worst customer support, No real refund, Never will buy again, That they are bunch of liers, Anonym support.

• Scam
  • No Refund
  • Stole Money
  • Xgimi H1
  • Worst Support

Comments

kalmer

If I would copy my three tickets here, you'd read them until next day as they are very long. My current ticket is the fourth ticket already on the very same issue. I've lost 110 euros because of their misinformation and they don't feel responsible for that without accepting bank proofs.

Gearbest Reviews