5.0
Style and Design
Usability

Hello, how are you? I'm Luiz Roberto and I live in Brazil.

I'm going to tell you about my experience in shopping with GearBest, because I think a lot of us, the world outside ... have the same problems as me. I live in Brazil, a wonderful country, incomparable, a very open people who loves parties, games, cars, electronics and especially who likes technology. But the problem in Brazil is high taxes, especially in technology.

It is at this point, that it compensates for the Brazilians, to make their purchases in websites of the foreigners. But years ago, maybe 10 or 15 years ago ... Those who made these purchases and made the payments, hardly received the products. That was one of the reasons I never shopped on foreign websites.

However, in the year 2016 the picture changed. My son, Kall-El "Super Man" met through a friend, the site of GearBest. He told me he wanted to buy some things, and I do not the encoragei to buy anything, because of the history that I knew. He forgot the subject and time passed.

But in March of 2017, my son bought a Z Pro phone from Umidigi. To my surprise, after 40 days he received the phone. He paid an extra fee for the importation of the device. Even so, it was very advantageous for him, because a telephone with the same configuration in Brazil he would pay approximately, R$ 1.500,00.

And, for GearBest, he paid less than R$ 900,00. That's a big difference, is not it? After that, my son made other purchases and usually received the goods. This encouraged me, too, to start shopping for GearBest.

Currently, December 2017, I've made several purchases through GearBest. I bought products that are very expensive in Brazil, such as: fitness equipment, accessories and equipment for bicycles, sport-cam, Scishion TVBox, Headphones, bluetooth headsets, SmartWatchs, sports watches and etc ... I also bought racing carts for my nephew, for my wife I bought earrings and key chains, gel glazes, some kitchen products, When I make purchases at GearBest I have in mind that I will receive the products in about 50 days ... it is a long time, maybe at this point it is necessary to analyze a different logistics, But, finally, even with the delay to receive the products, the values ​​and the quality lead me to believe that it makes up for and much to make these purchases.

In fact, I can say that I have a good experience to make purchases on foreign websites, I understand delivery times, amounts and extra fees. And, I have used it in my favor, so that I could make money selling products to my friends and neighbors. And, it has been rewarding and quite profitable for me. Who knows, you also do not use this experience, to start changing your plans, wherever you live ...

. Best Regards Folks

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments