I ordered a mini hot water heater online from Gearbest on Jan 8. When it arrived it was not up to American standards, it's made in China.

They don't have a customer service phone number. After sending them several complaints I finally got a return label to: Robert Zhou-GB, PO BOX 4286, 10950 Arrow Rte, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729-9998, USA. I printed it out from their reply. I returned it on Feb 3rd.

I have tried to contact Gearbest several times since I returned it and they reply with "customer service will contact you within 24 hours." Its 1 month later, March 4th and they have the mini hot water heater and my money!!!

I have been Ripped off!! I will never order from Gearbest again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Water Heater.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Unworkable return procedures, Worst place i have ever dealt with.

Comments

Going through the same thing with GearBest. This company does not want to deal with defective items in a professional/legal manner. Avoid at all costs!!!

After posting a complaint with pissedcustomer.com I finally received my refund after filing complaints with the company Gearbest for the last month.