ALERT! ALERT!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

i was notified through Paypal that Joe Shandy a person i have no knowledge of , to have purchased 2 i-phones for the amount of $200.00 with my Paypal account, i dont know how he was able to do that when i dont even know him, what I think is that he must be a hacker and he must have hacked into my account and stole my information, but im not stopping there i am going to get the FBI to investigate this , as I have the address of this person.

and in reality i think that Gearbest is not legit at all. this is the notification I received from GearBest.com Your order information is: Shipping Information: Shipping Method: Joe shandy 12 San fr lt.12 nevada OH 40396 United State T:1223716321 SingPost Registered Payment Method: letmecheckitout@hotmail.com so im sending 5this so that everyone is alerted that this person is hacking into computers stealing information to make his purchases from this company and many others as well BE ALERTED BE ALERTED, BE ALERTED BE ALERTED

Review about: Gearbest Customer Care.

Reason of review: AN UNKNOWN PERSON PURCHASED WITH MY PAYPAL.

Comments

This is a scam that makes you think someone bought something from your account. They give a bogus PayPal or Apple Pay site to enter your password and email.

So they can steal your information. No money had been taken from your accounts till you sign into the fake site to take your information. So do not click on anything on the email. Go directly to PayPal or Apple Pay thru your bowser.

You will see when you log in. Nothing was taken.

Same thing happened to me, but it was for a purchase of RAM for $199.98 at Gearbest.

Said they used my ApplePay card to make the purchase.

I had this happen today same guy same amount but I do not have any money in paypal or any cards on paypal so I do not know how he can buy anything.