2.3
Style and Design
Usability

Now for the long story part. (*Note that they will probably take this post down for various reasons, but this is my experience of buying items with Gearbest).

I placed an order for Bluboo S1 smartphone in the first week of July and the package was delivered almost 3 months late from the date that I placed an order. I contacted the customer service a few times, which they claimed it’s not of stock. Ok, so if their phone is not of stock, why the *** did they keep selling the phone online? No one knows….So I waited and waited until the point that I decided to buy another phone for a replacement for my old phone that I even forgot about this phone from Gearbest.

When the phone arrives, I contacted their customer service to issue a refund. The return shipping cost was also expensive to ship it back to their location in China, but who needs two phones anyway. I sent the package back about a month ago, but the customer service claimed that they never received the product and to keep checking with the local post office for an update. Here are the real quotes said by their customer service, “Thank you for contacting Gearbest.

We are so sorry to inform that we still not receive the package. We suggest that you can consult with the shipping company.” “Thank you very much for your recent message. We advise you to contact your local delivery organization. We will kindly wait for your further news.” “We are so sorry that we still not receive the package.

Please contact your local post office to check this package. Thank you for your patience.” “Thank you very much for your order with Gearbest. We are so sorry to inform that we do not receive the package. Please consult with the shipping company.

Thank you for your patience and kind support.” The estimated arrival of the product was supposed to get there 2 weeks ago and now it's nowhere to be found. Note that they are probably not going to process for me anyway, but I just thought others should know about how their customer service dealt with these issues.

In the nutshell, don’t waste your time buying with them. They claimed to have a great return/refund/replacement policy, but you will ended up paying way more for your money and TIME!

Review about: Gearbest Customer Care.

Comments