It's not my first, I've encountered several times and compelled me to write so that people can be aware of them and their lies! You may check the screenshots added here, I ordered a Xiaomi Huami AMAZFIT Bluetooth 4.0 Sports Smart Watch, Order No.:W1711112037171659 on Nov.

11 and another 11 days have been passed but they're still processing my order! Even today I checked that GB has enough stock and shipment on same/next day if order now. But when contacted with their customer support, they're repeatedly lying that the item is on back order and wait until we think we'll ship your order (!) [furious] Gearbest rip-off!! I don't know if this nonsense is due to their ignorance or intentionally harassing customers by taking hostage and steal money?

I had no choice but write about this lie and their unprofessional customer support which will put you on a never ending dilemma! I already have bitter experience about Gearbest. So, I can't take anymore. I rest my case.

Peace!! Now you think what will you do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Gearbest Pros: How they fool me to buy from them.

Gearbest Cons: False information, Whole experience, Unprofessional customer service, Treat customers like beggars.

• Worst Cusotmer Service Ever