I had my eye on a smartphone.The price was 33€ and it said the discount would last 4 more days.

I bought a case and tempered glass for the phone, and was planning on buying the phone on the next day, when I got my paycheck. But that afternoon, the phone had another sale (I entered the same link). It was more expensive this time: 42€ (9€ more expensive). It said that "sale" would last more 17 hours.

Then, I contacted Gearbest by Live Chat. I explained all this situation (about the sale ending sooner than announced) to the person on the chat, and he said that the previous sale (33€) would restart, after the last one (42€) ended... I waited till the 42€ sale ended..... and now is at 46€.

I contacted support this time, the answer I got was: "We are sorry for this inconvenience.Sometimes prices will increase or decrease.These are market's facts." I hate when companies think they can just mock people like this.

Review about: Blackview Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

They added me suddenly 30$ for shipping..what is more as the "special" the price reduction had.

The 4k cam I ordered on "special"..

never arrived in my mail box and after 10 weeks now, we can say that never went out in the first place.

So, 3 orderes, 2 didn't arrive or even got shipped.. and they love to have SUDDENLY more cost on your side!! What also brings me to the point, after the shipping date was 2 weeks over promised date and I wrote to ask why is is not shipped.

I wouldn't have asked, the parcel would just be on hold forever. ZERO service this shop offers..

still owns me 500$ for outstanding products...so I join the song:

Gearbest.com is the worst online shop I had dealings with since I am using the internet.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that your feel this way about our company.

I will do my best to help.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Gearbest are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.gearbest.com/ We are aware that we we need to improve on some aspects.

Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please note all our items come from China and prices vary often according to many factors such as currency exchange and suppliers. Sometimes prices will increase or decrease.These are market's facts. Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat.

We are available to contact 24 hours a day. All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you. We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon, Thank you for your understanding.Best Regards Gearbest Customer Service