1.8

I ordered 4 quadcopters and xtra parts they shipped the cheap quadcopters and parts first which took forever to get.the second half of my order couldnt be found when I clicked the tracking so I contacted them and they said it was in transit still.

When I got it it was 2 little chargers worth about 30 cents but the quadcopters I ordered were $123.98 they claimed they shipped them and I argued to check their shipping weights and they said everything was right on their end. Impossible! liers and theives!

I am still battleing this through paypal and this order was placed late november.1st and last time i use gearbest.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wltoys rc quadcopter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $124. Gearbest needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wltoys rc quadcopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened. It is never our intention to upset any customer.

For this issue, we will check it for you. Please kindly tell us your order number to our support center with this complain number 790054.

Thank you for your support.

Gearbest Customer Service