in december i order two dqg led lights, along with two separate chargers. the lights and chargers arrive in january 2016. to my disappointment, they are without batteries. of course, the lights are useless without batteries, and the website indicates that they include batteries.

i first contact gearbest, and their first reply was that the lights DO NOT include batteries, and she replies with a screenshot of the webpage. the webpage that she sends me, of course, STILL indicates the lights were to include batteries. it lists the light and battery in the description. the photos of the product also show it. none of the reviews indicate that the batteries were a separate purchase.

i reply back and add my own attachments of the web page, and of my receipt, indicating that batteries, are IN FACT, to be included.

their last reply to me was that the listing on the page indicates WHAT battery to use, but again, that batteries are not included. the customer service rep, LEDA, continues to provide attachments to me showing that the batteries are not included - the attachments she provides me are NOWHERE on the website, in my invoice, in my email... WHERE IS SHE GETTING THIS "SUPPOSED" SPECS AND INVOICE that batteries are not included?

i will be escalating my complaint with paypal tomorrow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with many products and low prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and given the run-around. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dqg fairy mini brass led flashlight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Gearbest needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dqg fairy mini brass led flashlight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments