Gearbest - Misleading company tries to hide behind broken english and not complete my order

526 of 802 Gearbest reviews

in december i order two dqg led lights, along with two separate chargers. the lights and chargers arrive in january 2016. to my disappointment, they are without batteries. of course, the lights are useless without batteries, and the website indicates that they include batteries.

i first contact gearbest, and their first reply was that the lights DO NOT include batteries, and she replies with a screenshot of the webpage. the webpage that she sends me, of course, STILL indicates the lights were to include batteries. it lists the light and battery in the description. the photos of the product also show it. none of the reviews indicate that the batteries were a separate purchase.

i reply back and add my own attachments of the web page, and of my receipt, indicating that batteries, are IN FACT, to be included.

their last reply to me was that the listing on the page indicates WHAT battery to use, but again, that batteries are not included. the customer service rep, LEDA, continues to provide attachments to me showing that the batteries are not included - the attachments she provides me are NOWHERE on the website, in my invoice, in my email... WHERE IS SHE GETTING THIS "SUPPOSED" SPECS AND INVOICE that batteries are not included?

i will be escalating my complaint with paypal tomorrow.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Many products
    • Low prices
  • What I disliked
    • Poor service
    • Given the run-around
    • Gearbest will not accept responsibility to correct problem

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dqg Fairy Mini Brass Led Flashlight
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #768077

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
526 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×