Gearbest - Misleading company tries to hide behind broken english and not complete my order
in december i order two dqg led lights, along with two separate chargers. the lights and chargers arrive in january 2016. to my disappointment, they are without batteries. of course, the lights are useless without batteries, and the website indicates that they include batteries.
i first contact gearbest, and their first reply was that the lights DO NOT include batteries, and she replies with a screenshot of the webpage. the webpage that she sends me, of course, STILL indicates the lights were to include batteries. it lists the light and battery in the description. the photos of the product also show it. none of the reviews indicate that the batteries were a separate purchase.
i reply back and add my own attachments of the web page, and of my receipt, indicating that batteries, are IN FACT, to be included.
their last reply to me was that the listing on the page indicates WHAT battery to use, but again, that batteries are not included. the customer service rep, LEDA, continues to provide attachments to me showing that the batteries are not included - the attachments she provides me are NOWHERE on the website, in my invoice, in my email... WHERE IS SHE GETTING THIS "SUPPOSED" SPECS AND INVOICE that batteries are not included?
i will be escalating my complaint with paypal tomorrow.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Many products
- Low prices
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Given the run-around
- Gearbest will not accept responsibility to correct problem
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dqg Fairy Mini Brass Led Flashlight
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi! I have made 4 orders and all arrived well. You may encounter a problem as I had: some of the items arrived at my city custom posts and..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles...."
- "First of all I want to say how much I love Brandy Melville. Just last month I spent $300 shopping there. I love the style, colors and everything else. What..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."