Featured 100% full Not resolved

Order number W1510052252172666.

I ordered 5 watches, 2 sd cards and a repair tool kit for watches (to adjust the belt).I got 4 out of 5 watches and one of them (the expensier one) was broken.

It missed one indicator, which was not inside, so clearly not damaged during transport! So it was shipped like this!

Others: Shipped in 10 days after the payment, in two packages (even if they were not big), one NOT tracked (even if it should have been), missing and faulty products, two tickets with NO answer from customer service....What else can I say?

Review about: Tevise 8378 Automatic Mechanical Male Watch.

I didn't like: That they scammed me out of my hard earned money, Support is non exsistant.

1.8
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gearbest Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $26
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1074145

5 watches? Doesn't your cellphone have a clock? Watches are obsolete.