Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.8
Usability

Order number W1510052252172666.

I ordered 5 watches, 2 sd cards and a repair tool kit for watches (to adjust the belt).I got 4 out of 5 watches and one of them (the expensier one) was broken.

It missed one indicator, which was not inside, so clearly not damaged during transport! So it was shipped like this!

Others: Shipped in 10 days after the payment, in two packages (even if they were not big), one NOT tracked (even if it should have been), missing and faulty products, two tickets with NO answer from customer service....What else can I say?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that they scammed me out of my hard earned money and support is non exsistant. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of gearbest repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Gearbest needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1074145

5 watches? Doesn't your cellphone have a clock? Watches are obsolete.