Zaragoza, Aragon
4.7

I have been buying with Gearbest for some time, and this is my experience.

I started buying a mobile phone for a relative because I saw that they have excellent prizes and time wasn´t an issue for me. The items arrived sooner than expected and in good condition.

After that I have been purchasing quite some more and sucesfully so.

No problems whatsoever except for the fact that they are slower than a comparable national retailer and the customer service is not perfect.

However I´m aware of this and first of all I always pay with paypal and second of all I always purchase items that I´m not in hurrry to obtain. I know that some people has terrible experiences but I think that some of them come because they expect Amazon service for the prizes of Gearbest. The most problematic situation I faced was with an earplug in a intercomunicator wich didn´t work, and they made reinburshment of half of the prize wich covered by far the prize of a new one.

So to sum up Gear best for me has been fantastic because I know what I´m in for low prizes and in some cases long waits but, if you don´t mind it´s definetly worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Gearbest Pros: Fair prizing.

Gearbest Cons: Slow shipping.

• Customer Service And Delivery