Claremont, Western Cape
3.8

I chose the Redmi Note 5 because this would be my second Xiaomi device after my Redmi Note 2, yep that's a sure upgrade. The phone came with Android 8.1 out of the box which is a big +.

It is great value for money and can be a great challenger to a lot of mid-rangers out there. I love the 18:9 screen and its full-screen gestures. I highly recommend this phone. It has been almost 4 months having this phone and I am loving it.

The sad side is the lengthy delivery of my accessories which I ordered with my phone but are still to be delivered.

I talked to Gearbest about this and realised that it is not their fault but that of my Post Office!!! I will definetely order more products from them as this was my first order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Gearbest Pros: Speed and help everyone, Active customer service, Great products, Good website.

Gearbest Cons: Accessories did not come with the phone, Still waiting for accessories for more than 3 months.

• Xiaomi Redmi Note 5