Style and Design
Usability

Fake products from China, the discount prices are fake (you can see that by refreshing the page and see it goes up and down), don't get scammed for the cheap prices, as the products will NOT work and you are wasting your money for nothing.

Bought a few items in 1 order, turned out they are all fake product from China. When you turn them on, some of them even says "This product can only be used in China" and turn off by themselves.

After I sent them a request to rectify the issue, they kept referring me back to their refund and return policy, and made me video tape what is wrong with the product. And even after seeing it's definitely the product's fault, they made me try different silly ways to reset it.

In the end, they gave me 3 options:

- Send the item back to China with shipping at my expense and get refund with store credit (which shipping will probably cost more than the product, and you never know if the product will arrive, and most importantly, store credit to use in store to buy other items for them? NO WAY).

- Send the item back to China with shipping at my expense and get a new item (which you never know if the new item will work, and you're paying more money again).

- Get refund of 15% of purchase price with store credit (reading up to here, you realise that you will never get your money back).

So doesn't matter what product they have and you can't find in your own country, high chances are, even if you buy from them, you won't get the product you want anyway, so be AWARE, you have been WARNED!!

As the whole community we can fight for our rights, and let's start with NOT buying any products from them AGAIN, see how they survive with no customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about xiaomi yi from Gearbest was business should never be done this way, fake product from china and scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear Cris_Kaka,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them.Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.

Please kindly refer your email, we have offered you quick solution.Please rest assured we will resolve it to your satisfaction.

Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.

Best Regards,