Usability

I paid for seven xiaomi items including a camera and only received four of the items.I have yet to receive the camera itself, a blue camera protector and a battery.

They refuse to respond other than stating they sent it to me. Gearbest's online tracking of orders is horrible - most of the time it indicates "undefined." it is extremely frustrating because this was a Christmas gift that I paid extra money for expedited shipping. This was a present for my son. I have never received three items...Gearbest refuses to respond.

Online chat doesn't work and I cannot reach a live body to discuss.They already received my payment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of xiaomi camera. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xiaomi camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Ok thanks...I will try that. Good year to you!

Goto your credit card company and ask to cancel the payment with the reasons you have provided.

The CC will contact gear best, have the issue resolved or pull their money. Either way you get your money back + the stuff you already got or they ship your missing items.