2.0

It's the worst website I ever shopped.First of all they will take too much time to send the item.

Later they say item / package missed out in the shipping. When you ask for refund, they will say they only refund half of the amount. Even you ask them in your website you mentioned you refund fully, they always mention we tried our best we can only refund half of the amount. This the worst customer care and user experience.

This is real time roberry.

U.S government should ban this website in this region.Never try to buy any item from this website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of untrustworthy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of gearbest website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $83. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

I should have checked them out they are a bunch of thieves they take your money and you get nothing in return do not purchase from them there is not even a contact phone ! I ordered August 12 here it is sept 3 nothing yet !