Turnu, Caras-Severin
3.8

Hi!

I have made 4 orders and all arrived well.

You may encounter a problem as I had: some of the items arrived at my city custom posts and they are looking into your package and you may pay extra taxes to take your items but it's quite okey.

Another problem was that a charger from another order just stopped working and I need to order another one in the future.

All in all, items arrive in like 30-45 days as they say or maybe faster and I can recommend you this site.

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). AlexinozZ is overall satisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments