Turnu, Caras-Severin
3.8

Hi!

I have made 4 orders and all arrived well.

You may encounter a problem as I had: some of the items arrived at my city custom posts and they are looking into your package and you may pay extra taxes to take your items but it's quite okey.

Another problem was that a charger from another order just stopped working and I need to order another one in the future.

All in all, items arrive in like 30-45 days as they say or maybe faster and I can recommend you this site.

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). AlexinozZ is overall satisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest - Worst people on earth!!! plz ppl don't buy from gear best! they are cheats!!!! Gearbest "i do it again and again just by seeing the prices. but out of the last 10 orders that have made 8 of them they cancelled for all the absurd..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more GearBest Faulty Drone Hubsan X4 H501C Gearbest "I purchased a Drone Hubsan X4 H501C on GearBest, it only lasted 2 flights. The first 2 flights were ok, on the third flight the rear left engine suddenly stops..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more