Didn't receive my shipment.Experienced none shipments before but got them to eventually ship the items.

This time I was told the item was shipped but there was no tracking number supplied. Gearbest told me that I should have purchased insurance to get a tracking number. I was further told that when a shipment doesn't arrive it's not Gearbest's problem. They are blaming the shipping company.

Basically they don't guarantee any shipment, if they even ship it at all (which you can't track), and don't refund any monies.

I have started a claim with my credit card company to have all Gearbest charges reversed for none delivery of goods.I won't order from this company ever again and will advise anybody not to do business with them as they are a very questionable company.

Review about: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Please note it is our duty to guarantee our customer to receive their parcel.

Even though unregistered shipping methods do not come with a tracking number, please rest assured that the estimated delivery time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from 1039765 ”?

Gearbest Customer Service Center