I ordered a 20 feet endoscope for the Android Phone from them.The camera had something blocking the lens in an area that is not accessible unless it is disassembled.
This company refuses to stand behind their product, expects the customer to fix their defective product, and does not honor their 45 Day Money Back Guarantee clearly stated on their website for defective products. They deleted the ticket I created. One day it was there, the next day it was gone.
I filed a dispute with paypal other than offering to sell me another one at 50% off and suggested I fix it myself, they are no longer replying to my paypal dispute.I attached the camera image to show you how blurry it is and what the lens look like.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies about money back guarantee
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good. I could..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "i never had a problem with gearbest. i have returned items, asked for refunds, returned defective products and everything went fine, slow but fine, the speed is something that you..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I worked for Trugreen. They tell the consumers and employees that none of the chemicals are harmful yet they include the chemical Atrazine in their fertilizer which has been known..."
- "Terrible rental issurance they will do anything 2 not pay you. A pipe broke in upstairs bathroom and ran for a whole celing fell in over my electronics. ..."