2.2

I ordered a 20 feet endoscope for the Android Phone from them.The camera had something blocking the lens in an area that is not accessible unless it is disassembled.

This company refuses to stand behind their product, expects the customer to fix their defective product, and does not honor their 45 Day Money Back Guarantee clearly stated on their website for defective products. They deleted the ticket I created. One day it was there, the next day it was gone.

I filed a dispute with paypal other than offering to sell me another one at 50% off and suggested I fix it myself, they are no longer replying to my paypal dispute.I attached the camera image to show you how blurry it is and what the lens look like.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about endoscope at Gearbest was lies about money back guarantee Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments