I ordered a 20 feet endoscope for the Android Phone from them.The camera had something blocking the lens in an area that is not accessible unless it is disassembled.
This company refuses to stand behind their product, expects the customer to fix their defective product, and does not honor their 45 Day Money Back Guarantee clearly stated on their website for defective products. They deleted the ticket I created. One day it was there, the next day it was gone.
I filed a dispute with paypal other than offering to sell me another one at 50% off and suggested I fix it myself, they are no longer replying to my paypal dispute.I attached the camera image to show you how blurry it is and what the lens look like.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies about money back guarantee
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I bought a phone, Meizu MX5 on October 11 2015 from www.gearbest.com, with 364 $ shipped from European warehouse. Even I bought it from European warehouse and I am from..."
- "I bought electronic cigarette liquid.Turkish customs sent it back to netherlands post and gearbest.I added to photos.It says undeliverable item.So sent it back. Gearbest lies it is on local post.I..."
- "Very unhappy with this service i bought a warerproof mp3 player and it does not work web chatted with jaylee but he would not give me a number to contaxt..."
- "I worked for Trugreen. They tell the consumers and employees that none of the chemicals are harmful yet they include the chemical Atrazine in their fertilizer which has been known..."
- "Terrible rental issurance they will do anything 2 not pay you. A pipe broke in upstairs bathroom and ran for a whole celing fell in over my electronics. ..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."