Lewis Center, Ohio

I ordered a 20 feet endoscope for the Android Phone from them.The camera had something blocking the lens in an area that is not accessible unless it is disassembled.

This company refuses to stand behind their product, expects the customer to fix their defective product, and does not honor their 45 Day Money Back Guarantee clearly stated on their website for defective products. They deleted the ticket I created. One day it was there, the next day it was gone.

I filed a dispute with paypal other than offering to sell me another one at 50% off and suggested I fix it myself, they are no longer replying to my paypal dispute.I attached the camera image to show you how blurry it is and what the lens look like.

Review about: Endoscope.

I didn't like: Lies about money back guarantee.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion