Lavon, Texas
Style and Design
Usability

I never ordered anything in my life that took so long to get.What do they do ?

strap it on a turtles back and let it crawl to your house? I called customer service and they don't give a ***, I will never order nothing from them again, way too slow delivery and customer service sucks. I have ordered stuff from Isreal and gotten it faster than this piece of *** company. I called them and had to get my tracking number from them, no automatic email, then find out they use DHL and it is still at the DHL Facility for over 2 weeks, come on what is going on?

Terrible company !Gear Best better change shipping methods or they will go out of business !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow response to ticket. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of gearbest shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Gearbest needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

We regret that you haven't receive your order.

Could you please tell us your order number?

Could you please also email to support@gearbest with title pissedconsumer complaint from review: 936421 ?

Looking forward to solving your problem.

Thank you for your understanding. Gearbest.com