Usability

i have orderer a few items on Gearbest.com, after 2 weeks the order haven't been dispatched yet so i have written a mesage on my order.The payment has been made after 2 days with my credit card, so i didn't understand what the problem was.

The price has changed on the items ordered after i have payed! So the person that responded told me that i have to pay more to get my order which i have already paid. After i said that i wanted my money back, they dispathed the order incomplete, without one item that was about the price that i was charged extra.

So i don't understand : if i have seen another price, why would i have paid less? when i order something the price is fix, i cannot change it.

of course i don't want to pay a price that i didn't see.

I don't want to buy from a untrustworthy company like this, i just want my money back.

olimbia wrote the review because of problems with payment at Gearbest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $34 and wants Gearbest to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor way to treat customers and untrustworthy. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest mens cotton-padded jacket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments