Wendouree, Victoria

HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk!

Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy,

The packaged arrived in good condition but on opening it the camera boxes look worn and have small tears and scratches, Also multiple layers of sticky tape, multiple labels over old labels and stickers peeled off.

The is not consistant with transport damage!!

These items are Not new!!

The Camera's do not work/turn on and clearly look like used/ex warranty returned items.

PICTURES ENCLOSED

From Buyer – Tony 04/08/2016 19:06 AEST

Gearbest Customer Support At 08/03/2016 05:01:05 CST

Dear Tony,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest.

We sincerely sorry to hear this about your items.

We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Please review our warranty here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

We shipped new items in the package, some times custom office open the package to check the items.

If it does not affect the use, as we emphasize with your situation, we can exceptionally offer you a partial refund 10USD on your wallet (store credit) and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1 USD= 5 points ,3 USD=3*5 points => get 15 points etc).

You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.

Learn more about wallet benefits:http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

Check out how to use point:http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew

We will do our best to help you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

gearbest Customer Service

From Buyer – Tony 04/08/2016 19:06 AEST

Tony At 08/03/2016 05:39:32 CST

IT WAS NOT OPENED BY CUSTOMS !!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE ????????????

From Buyer – Tony 04/08/2016 19:07 AEST

Gearbest Customer Support At 08/03/2016 05:57:22 CST

Dear Tony,

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindly refer to our warranty policy here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions:

1)Return the item back to us

You can return the item back to us in China as per our terms and conditions indicated in the link above.

Once we receive the item , we can exchange or offer a product refund( 200.00USD) back to your GB wallet.As long as the item does not exceed the 45 day money back guarantee limit.

2)Keep the item and accept a partial refund on Wallet (credit)

We can offer 20USD on your GB wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD=3*5 points => get 15 points etc) This amount can be used for your future orders.

Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

Check out how to use point :http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew

3)Resend a replacement (No return)

We can resend you a replacement but we kindly ask you cover partial cost of item and the shipping fee which is 160USD.

We will then arrange a shipment and send you an invoice if you choose this option.

Can you please let me know your decision?

You may check the cost of returning item back to us in China before deciding.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Gearbest Customer Service

From Buyer – Tony 04/08/2016 19:07 AEST

Tony At 08/03/2016 06:09:40 CST

I will send them back and put a claim in through paypal if need be,

what is the rma number

From Buyer – Tony 04/08/2016 19:08 AEST

Gearbest Customer Support At 08/04/2016 11:43:55 CST

Dear Tony,

Thank you very much for your order with our company.

We very much regret for this issue and wish to take this opportunity to personally apologize to you.

Our return information is as follows:

FAO: zhigang Cui

Room 302, 3rd Floor, Building 8, Zhongxing Industrial Zone, Chuangye Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, 518054, China

Tel: 0755-86528120

Please note:

1. Please download the attachment and put it in the package,so we can check and contact you when we receive the package.

2. All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging with any related accessories that were included.(Don't write any information on the item box.)

Product returns that are damaged, have been altered in any way or do not conform to the above will not be accepted.

3. Please send the item back to us using standard flat rate shipping at your normal post office.Do NOT send using fast shipping or a courier service such as DHL, FedEx or UPS.

With courier DHL, FedEx or UPS there is a high chance that goods will be blocked at the customs, which will delay your compensation.This will also lead to high customs tariffs. If tariffs are charged we will act in accordance with our own policy.

4. Please return the item within 7 working days after you receive RMA authorization and return all of the original accessories and remember to use the original packaging if possible.

5. Please inform me of the Tracking Number or the Customs Form as soon as you have shipped the item(s) back to us. This will enable us to track the progress of the package return.

Please kindly follow these steps above for a faster resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Gearbest customer service

attachment 1

From Buyer – Tony 04/08/2016 19:08 AEST

Tony At 08/04/2016 12:24:00 CST

ok, so who is paying the cost of return shipping?

From Buyer – Tony 04/08/2016 19:09 AEST

Gearbest Customer Support At 08/04/2016 04:23:01 CST

Thanks for your message.

45 Day Money Back Guarantee:

1. In the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back for a refund within 45 days of receiving it. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

2. If the product works (but you do not wish to retain it) you can also send it back within a 45 day period for a refund. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best regards

gearbest Customer Service

Review about: Mini 0806.

I liked: Nightmare, Untrustworthy, Dodgy.

I didn't like: Having to pay return postage for their dishonesty, Everything to do with gearbest.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss defective, used junk and now they expect me to pay $40aud to return it / $200
Preferred solution full refund of purchase price and return postage $230usd

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Submit review

Comments

Rada
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1206152
Dear customer,
We regret that our service and the items did not meet your expectation.
Please check our warranty terms and policy :http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html
Our team has reviewed your complaint and we will offer you a solution in the ticket. Could you please give us the correct order number or your registered email as we cannot find the one you gave us ?
If any question, please email to support@gearbest.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.gearbest.com/ticket/ticket/index.
Yours sincerely, Gearbest Customer Service