2.3

I used this site to buy some fun presents for friends and coworkers for Christmas. I was delighted at the prices and variety of the site. Since I knew the holiday was coming up and these items were shipping internationally, I made purchases early (Dec 10) and selected expedited shipping (I believe it was 4-7 business days) so that everything would arrive on time. I successfully placed the order and waited.

12 days later, i checked the status and found that my order had not shipped. When I inquired, the CRM system provided me with an automated response regarding a backorder on some of my items and stating I had two options: wait a little more, or select new items. How was I not advised at the time of purchase that half of my items would not be available for 15-20 business days?! I advised customer service to please ship the items that were in stock, and then send the remaining items once they were available or I would have to cancel the order to buy new gifts.

I received another automated response. This one stated the same two options: wait a little more, or select new items. At this point, I grew frustrated and said to please ship the items once they were ready but I also advised that I would be leaving negative reviews due to the lack of cooperation. What happened next? THEY CANCELED MY ORDER.

This company is extremely shady and does NOT know how to deal with customers. "Megan"/customer service does not bother to write any real responses and only uses copied and pasted automated responses to give the appearance of a real company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being ripped off with christmas gifts, Just lies from start to finish.

Comments

the same thing happened to me, gearbest become CRAP don't buy from them.

I think the solution is , befor you buy some product on gearbest, send them a message asking them for the available items that are instock.