Featured Not resolved
1.3
Style and Design
Usability

I bought a phone on their website and received this empty package, so I complained to their customer service.They refused to reimburse me until I threatened to call paypal for a full refund, then they blocked my paypal account not only for their website but also for most of Chinese websites as several use the same accounts.

Because of them my business can't resume. Gearbest m'a envoyé ce paquet vide et a refusé de me rembourser jusqu'à ce que menace de déposer une plainte auprès de paypal. Ensuite ils m'ont bloqué mon compte paypal, non seulement pour leur site mais pour ceux de la majorité des sites chinois car ils utilisent souvent les mêmes comptes. A cause d'eux mon commerce ne peut plus continuer.

Gearbest mi ha spedito questo pacco vuoto.Non hanno fatto il reimborso fino al momento nel quale ho minacciato di fare una denuncia a paypal, dopo hanno bloccato il mio compto paypal per la maggior parte dei siti cinesi ed hanno ucciso il mio business.

Review about: Gearbest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments