Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How long does it take once shipped out to deliver to UK using standard mail

4 answers
WordyLynx157
it said it had been delivered 2 days ago and I haven’t received my order

Were is my order

It has been 5 months since I placed my order. What is going on.

Ann McDonald
According to Gearbet shipping policy, Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail can be expected within 7-45 days depending on your region. If you have problems with your delivery, please contact Gearbest customer support via email at support@gearbest.com
View

Any specials on your birthday?

Ann McDonald
#1692034

Your question seems to be rather specific. Please contact Gearbest customer support by phone at 855-666-1888, by email at support@gearbest.com

View

Do you sell a remote control for an already installed home intercom ?

Nothing happened. Looking to buy a remote for an already installed home intercom.

Irene Moore

Gearbest.com offers a number of remote controls. If you need any assistance with the company merchandise, you may reach out to Gearbest Customer Service directly via the Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Account

I am unable to open my account

Irene Moore

If you’ve come across login problems, please contact Gearbest Support Center by phone at (855) 666-1888 (toll-free) or at (347) 767-3793. You may also email them at support@gearbest.com. Please note that Gearbest Support Center is available Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 16:30PM GMT.

Is Gearbest based out of USA

Irene Moore
According to the company official website, Gearbest is a strategic brand product of the renowned Chinese cross-border enterprise Globalegrow. Gearbest has 46 warehouses located in USA, Spain, England, Poland, Czech Republic, etc.

My dispatch date due But I not received my product

Irene Moore
According to the Gearbest shipping policy, shipping time depends on the country the order is being shipped to and what warehouse the order is being shipped from. For products being shipped from Gearbest warehouse in China, most worldwide customers can expect to receive their shipments between 16 and 25 days from when payment was received.

Please note that according to the Gearbest Terms and Conditions, all non-receipt of orders must be reported within 3 months from the date the item is shipped to you. This applies for flat rate shipping, priority mail and standard shipping methods. All expedited delivery issues must also be reported within 3 months from the shipment date. After this time Gearbest will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered.

Know about the product

Know about the mini drone

Irene Moore

If you want to get detailed information regarding your product,you may reach out to Gearbest Customer Service and ask for assistance. Please use the information below:

Gearbest Customer Service

Gearbest Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 16:30PM GMT.

View

Where is my item ordered?

Where is my order number: 19011700960307462438

Irene Moore
The Gearbest shipping policy states that shipping time depends on the country the order is being shipped to and what warehouse the order is being shipped from. Products which are being shipped from Gearbest warehouse in China will be delivered to most worldwide customers between 16 and 25 days from when payment was received.

According to the Gearbest Terms and Conditions, all non-receipt of orders must be reported within 3 months from the date the item is shipped to you. This applies for flat rate shipping, priority mail and standard shipping methods. All expedited delivery issues must also be reported within 3 months from the shipment date. After this time Gearbest will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered. Please note that this policy does not apply to packages sent via expedited shipping methods that are shown as delivered on the shipping company's tracking website.

Account log in problem

I cant login my account,while logging in gearbest account it's says "your account is experiencing technical issue,please contract with support center" how can i solve this? thanks in advance

Irene Moore

If you need any assistance with your account, you may try to reach out to Gearbest Customer Service by phone at (855) 666-1888 (toll-free) or by email at support@gearbest.com. Please note that Gearbest Support Center is available Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 16:30PM GMT.

About my oreder

Whear is my order. I dont have any present location about it.

Irene Moore
The Gearbest FAQ page states that you may track your order following the steps below:
  • Enter into "My Orders"

Once Gearbest has received your payment, all Gearbest orders will show various order status stages before being shipped out. Order statuses can be:
  • Paid
  • Processing
  • Partial Order Dispatched
  • Dispatched
  • Partial Order Shipped
  • Shipped Out

Shipping

I have an order but I don’t know if it’s shipped yet .

Irene Moore
If you want to track your order, please follow the procedure below:
  • Enter into "My Orders"

All Gearbest orders may show various order status stages before being shipped out. Order Status messages are as follows:
  • Paid: You have just paid your order successfully.
  • Processing: Your payment has been received. Processing usually takes from 3 to 10 business days.
  • Partial Order Dispatched: Some items of your order have been collected by the shipper while other items are still being prepared.
  • Dispatched: Your order has left Gearbest warehouse and has been collected by the shipper.
  • Partial Order Shipped: A part of your order has been sent out.You will receive your delivery soon.
  • Shipped Out: Your order has been sent out to you.

Please note all non-receipt of orders must be reported within 3 months from the date the item is shipped to you. This applies for flat rate shipping, priority mail and standard shipping methods. All expedited delivery issues must also be reported within 3 months from the shipment date. After this time Gearbest will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered.

NO DELIVERY OF RU305227509NL

hI ALL, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED DELIVERY OF RU305227509NL WILL YOU PLEASE INFORM ME AS TO WHEN i CAN EXPECT DELIVERY OF RU305227509NL REGARDS, BERNARD CURTIS bernard.curtis50@yahoo.com

Irene Moore
Your issue seems to be quite frequent with the Gearbest customers so that you may check the answer to your question here: Gearbest question# 3311.

Shoes

When l get my order I never receved . 9-02-18. #180902009435110341227.

Irene Moore
According to the Gearbest FAQ page, order processing usually takes from 3 to ten business days. Shipping time depends upon the country the order is being shipped to and what warehouse the order is being shipped from. Products which are being shipped from Gearbest warehouse in China will be delivered to most worldwide customers between 16 and 25 days from when payment was received. You may track your order by logging into "My Account" and entering into “My Orders”.
View

My order not yet What hapen?.

Irene Moore
You may track the status of your order using the procedure below:
  • Enter into "My Orders"

Please note that all non-receipt of orders must be reported within 3 months from the date the item is shipped to you. This applies for flat rate shipping, priority mail and standard shipping methods. All expedited delivery issues must also be reported within 3 months from the shipment date. After this time Gearbest will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered. Please note that this policy does not apply to packages sent via expedited shipping methods that are shown as delivered on the shipping company's tracking website.

Tech Support

When are you going to have tech support?? I have waited two weeks with a simple question that a child could answer (either yes or no) The answer by them is to wait for tech support so where is he He owes me $98 buy Gearbest sending the wrong item - Gearbest asked for pictures of my problem so I go to upload and guess what you cannot upload so you need tech support just to get pictures uploaded this took 4 days off messages back and forwards ended up emailing Pictures to there support ..guess what support answered and said I uploaded to wrong ticket ??? I sent email to support@gearbest,com there is not different address's for each ticket ( this is how they think) I ended up asking support from another company who answered with right answer

Irene Moore

If you need any assistance with your order, you may try to reach out to Gearbest Customer Support by phone at (855) 666-1888 (toll-free) or by email at support@gearbest.com. Please note that Gearbest Support Center is available Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 16:30PM GMT.

When I get my parcel

When my parcel delivered RG944792183BE It's too long I made an order

Irene Moore
The Gearbest FAQ page states that order processing takes from 3 to 10 business days. Shipping time depends upon the country the order is being shipped to and what warehouse the order is being shipped from as well as upon the shipping method. Products which are being shipped from Gearbest warehouse in China will be delivered to most worldwide customers between 16 and 25 days from when payment was received. You may track the status of your order by logging into “My Account” and going to “My Orders”.

Refund issue

How many day to refund process

Irene Moore
The Gearbest Terms and Conditions page states that may return the items to the company within 45 days for refund. Returns will take approximately 5 working days for the process once the goods have arrived. The precise length depends on the payment provider used (e.g. PayPal, credit card company, etc). Items must be in their original packaging, all the original boxes must be intact and must include, along with all packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and gifts, plus all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer and Gearbest.

Please note that time frames for refund are as follows:
  • For Paypal Account: 48 hours.
  • For Credit card Account: 10-14 business days.
The exact length of time is dependent on your card issuing bank.
View

For review units for YouTube channel

I want to talk about review units?

Irene Moore

Your issue is quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Gearbest Customer Support by phone (855) 666-1888 (toll-free) or by email at support@gearbest.com. Please note that Gearbest Support Center is available Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 16:30PM GMT.

View

My order no w1711130714078056 was allegedly dispatched on Nov 20th and after numerous efforts checking movement with gearbest and Yodel it has still not arrived.Gearbest informed me that the parcel was in uk on Jan 18th but still Yodel has not received it. I contacted gearbest 4 days ago and the usual ( will contact you within 24 hours) has well gone.

The order direct from China supposed to take 15 - 30 days is now up to 71 days which is to say the least excessive. I would be obliged if you can help me with this predicament.

Irene Moore
The GearBest Terms and Conditions page states that all non-receipt of orders must be reported within 3 months from the date the item is shipped to you. This applies for flat rate shipping, priority mail and standard shipping methods. All expedited delivery issues must also be reported within 3 months from the shipment date. After this time GearBest will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered.

Please note that this policy does not apply to packages sent via expedited shipping methods that are shown as delivered on the shipping company's tracking website. Therefore, you should contact GearBest Customer Support to report your issue as soon as possible.

Questions 23