Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Waiting for my order

My order no w1711130714078056 was allegedly dispatched on Nov 20th and after numerous efforts checking movement with gearbest and Yodel it has still not arrived.Gearbest informed me that the parcel was in uk on Jan 18th but still Yodel has not received it.I contacted gearbest 4 days ago and the usual ( will contact you within 24 hours) has well gone.

The order direct from China supposed to take 15 - 30 days is now up to 71 days which is to say the least excessive.I would be obliged if you can help me with this predicament.

Did you got it your order or still it has not been delivered yet, please let me know because i have the same situation

i phone earplugs

Hi just wondering how long it takes for a delevery i bought some ear plugs on October 21st and havent recieved any yet

When my order will come

Why my order WB1709242259210370 has not came till yet

UK delivery

How long does it take once shipped out to deliver to UK using standard mail

Depends on if theres a holiday in china.I ordered mine on the 29th and it hasn't even left china yet.

Apparently thier entire country shuts down for holidays and unlike normal countries like the u.s.

they have 8 day holdiays.Communism at its finest.

3 weeks and still waiting !!!!

can i buy s battery for my feiting h9500 phone i purchaded from you

I brought my phone from you feiting h9500 but I can't buy a battery anywhere can I buy one off you I love my phone I tried to get your phone number can you ring me on this phone ,0488541480 or 0359811102 thank you

My phone was stolen from my apt mailbox i have proof

Please return my call ASAP!!! 8054163360