5.0
Style and Design
Usability

I buy at this store for more than 2 years. I am very happy!

I swear for all the time I did not have any problems with shopping in this store. All the goods that I ordered came on time. All the goods were high-quality packed. The quality of goods is also excellent!

I am also satisfied with Gearbest customer support service. I made one wrong order, and when I asked the support to cancel it it was done immediately and my money was refunded back to my account. Payments are made by paypal, so anyway, all the purchases are protected. Also I found out that Gearbest has an account in VK where coupons and discounts are regularly posted.

It is a pity only that coupons cant be used together with points. I can easily recommend this store for everyone, prices for many goods are much more attractive than other market places could ever offer. I have already bought plenty of different things from different Chinese shops (jd, Aliexpress, banggood, DHgate, etc.) but the best experience I have with Gearbest. It has easy to read site and comfortable app.

Few times I have contacted with service and I didn’t need to wait longer than 1 day for answer. The people are very open.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments