Featured Not resolved
1.2

Update by user Oct 31

I have shipped back the camera for review of gearbest. Let us hope they will refund it after investigation.

Original review posted by user Oct 26

I ordered Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera 4K Panorama Action Camera

The product arrived in perfect package but its a faulty camera. Right out of the box it was not working properly.

This camera has 2 lenses on each side and only one is working.

So when you take a 360 degree photo, one side is black (because camera is not working) and another side is ok

I immediately reported to customer support and provided them with all images and video of what is wrong with camera.

Tech support is now saying that the serial number of product is not in their database and item that am complaining about is not purchased from their website. And they cannot do a refund.

Here is their reply

" We kindly inform you there is the item code as the image in the attachment on our product.

Our colleague has checked all of your pictures but found that we have no such product sold on our site ans there is no the item code on your product. Therefore,we can not verify your issue and offer any compansation to you .

As you are a valued customer,we are willing to present you 100 points as a gesture of good will."

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera Action Camera.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: How i got scammed.

Comments