5.0
Style and Design
Usability

I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now.I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems.

Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the next day after purchase. GB is willing to declare parcel content for the customs as you advice. In case of problems with product the support is responsive and looking for a good solution always. GB have promotions many times so you can buy the product cheaper than in other shops.

For buying and reviewing you can get points which discount the next buying.I can recommend GearBest to everyone wanting to buy Chinese toys from a reliable retailer.

Review about: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Great prices, Costumer assistance, Delivery options.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Gearbest - Worst experience Gearbest "Hi everyone! Last month I ordered a Xiaomi smartphone on gearbest with the modality "Italy Express" in which the delivery should have been delivered in 15 business days, but after..." Read more Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more GearBest Faulty Drone Hubsan X4 H501C Gearbest "I purchased a Drone Hubsan X4 H501C on GearBest, it only lasted 2 flights. The first 2 flights were ok, on the third flight the rear left engine suddenly stops..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more