I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now.I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems.

Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the next day after purchase. GB is willing to declare parcel content for the customs as you advice. In case of problems with product the support is responsive and looking for a good solution always. GB have promotions many times so you can buy the product cheaper than in other shops.

For buying and reviewing you can get points which discount the next buying.I can recommend GearBest to everyone wanting to buy Chinese toys from a reliable retailer.

I liked: Great prices, Costumer assistance, Delivery options.

Review #1019723 is a subjective opinion of a user.

5.0
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gearbest Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Gearbest - Excellent virtual store Gearbest "GearBest in my opinion is one of the best virtual stores in which I have purchased products, almost all shipments to my country are free and although they are delayed..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more