Cill Rois, Clare

Update by user Mar 07

Update March 7th: Gearbest is the most INCOMPETENT company I've ever dealt with, hands down! After waiting for over 3 MONTHS for my package to be delivered, it has finally arrived in Europe and they're now telling me that they just found out they cannot deliver it to the UK zip code I gave them!!!

Like they couldn't have told me before they started the shipping process??? They obviously don't even have a computerised system of where they can ship to at hand! What a JOKE! I asked several times what is the reason they could not ship it, as the address I provided was a VALID UK address, but as usual I get scripted replies either from a bot or a representative so dumb they can't even understand the question!!!

JOKE OF A COMPANY. Do not order anything from these clowns.

Update by user Jan 03

Update 1/3/2019:After extremely annoying back and forth with the bot for a few weeks, I finally managed to get a real human to write me back. However, it's been over A MONTH since I made my order and only today they're informing me they won't be able to ship before Jan 15th...On top of that, my order still doesn't appear in my account under Orders which also proves what a complete joke this company and their website are. I will let you know if they end up shipping the item after the 15th.

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2018

I have submitted a ticket to ask about shipping time and compatibility of the product with my country's electricity standards, and all the representative replies with is shipping date and that they could replace the black color with a white color!!!! Outrageous!

I have tried telling them again and again that is NOT what I was asking and they keep ignoring the question and coming back with random irrelevant responses!

Is this a bad joke or are they actually not even using humans and these are automatically generated responses to certain key words???

Of course tickets are the only way to contact them, the telephone number and live chat do NOT work.

This is beyond terrible. ABSOLUTE JOKE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Customer Care.

• Scam
  • Terrible Customer Service
  • no way to contact humans

Comments

Alchemy89861

Its a bot, you can get lucky if you actually ask are you speaking to a real person or a bot.....it will sometimes kick it over to a real human, but will probably still get you nowhere

Gearbest Reviews