Gearbest - Review about Car Dvr from Flushing, New York
Two weeks ago I opened a ticket on "Gearbest" support site.It is 12/29/15 still no meaningful feedback just auto response email .
The tech will get back to me . No customer service ,no tech help . DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !
The plug does not fit!Either refund my money or send me a working part , rear facing camera.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Car Dvr
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Gearbest. Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless. Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which..."
- "i have orderer a few items on Gearbest.com, after 2 weeks the order haven't been dispatched yet so i have written a mesage on my order. The payment has been..."
- "I bought electronic cigarette liquid.Turkish customs sent it back to netherlands post and gearbest.I added to photos.It says undeliverable item.So sent it back. Gearbest lies it is on local post.I..."
- "Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in..."
- "Their shirt made me itch, the fabric is cheap, bad quality from china, stitching was frayed and buttons were not sewn tight, horrible fit , tight in spots, very uncomfortable..."
- "We should DDOS their web site that is a total catch ! I thought I was buying a $1 report and in the end they put the final price only..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."