Gearbest - Review about Lenovo K80 from Burnley, England

443 of 802 Gearbest reviews

Gearbest.Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless.

Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which cannot be removed umless I root the phone which will void my warranty. The first and last order I think. Still waiting for an SD card ordered last month too, but thats nothing compared to this. If I had bought this and not understood smartphones better I could have been looking at losing a lot of money through hacking, ransomware and the phone xost itself.

Im deeply disgusted at Gearbest. These are serious issues. As its the New Year Im getting zero rrspinse from Gearbest on the issue of returning the handset.

Ive heard countless people have issues on returning phines: they are unable to get their money back, or consistently fobbed off and lied to.Here are some pics as evidence

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lenovo K80
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #786173

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
443 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AllyChen1234

Nov 03 #1235722

Dear customer,
Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end . Ours and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
Due to the New Year, we can not reply to you in time.
For your issue, we will check it for you. Please kindly tell us your order number and send us the picture to our support center here http://www.gearbest.com/about/contact-us.html
Thank you for your understanding and support. Gearbest Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×