Gearbest - Review about Lenovo K80 from Burnley, England
Gearbest.Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless.
Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which cannot be removed umless I root the phone which will void my warranty. The first and last order I think. Still waiting for an SD card ordered last month too, but thats nothing compared to this. If I had bought this and not understood smartphones better I could have been looking at losing a lot of money through hacking, ransomware and the phone xost itself.
Im deeply disgusted at Gearbest. These are serious issues. As its the New Year Im getting zero rrspinse from Gearbest on the issue of returning the handset.
Ive heard countless people have issues on returning phines: they are unable to get their money back, or consistently fobbed off and lied to.Here are some pics as evidence
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lenovo K80
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good. I could..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "They advertise free shipping on ebay but when you click the ad they add $60 minimum for shipping. SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I contacted customer..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."