I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to usb my computer screen went blue.Now I can't use my computer.
I contacted gears best on Facebook and they responded when a tracking number saying my order shipped and delivered.
I want my computer fixed and a refund.WWP1601012059213004 order #.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Plugable Usb 3 0 To Vga Adapter
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping. After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "I ordered a 20 feet endoscope for the Android Phone from them. The camera had something blocking the lens in an area that is not accessible unless it is..."
- "My son had eaten 2, until he brought me the 3rd one which he took a *** of! He is 4 yrs old! I looked down to see mold all..."
- "I love love love them. I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr. wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."