Gearbest - Review in Equipment Gadgets - Wi-Fi, USB, Electronics category from Jeddah, Makkah
I purshased from http://m.gearbest.com
With over than 100$ and they mentioned that shipping time is 5-7 days and i make payment on 4 December till now not dispatched.
I checked my order status and surprisingly they changed the payment time to 15 December!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "My first experience with this store. I bought mainly on Ali. I was looking for a permanent place to buy original products Ksiaomi. The store seems to have contacts with..."
- "It is the highest quality, and the price is lower than market researched several other competing sites and Gearbest has the best price. The upload speed also very impressive, fast..."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "Dear sir, Please note the followings: 1- 03/12/2016 8:07 A.M. Import Scan 2- 03/12/2016 8:07 A.M. Out For Delivery 3- 03/12/2016 12:24 P.M. The receiving business was closed Please note what you see above information provided..."
- "The order was placed using payment method Cash on Delivery. however it took Lazada 5 days to process the item and send it using LBC. Now it looks like they have..."
- "Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately I used fedex frequently in the past, the estimate and the commitment for the estimated delivery date is hocus bogus, and I use fedex Priority. my advice..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."