filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Non-delivery of a product purchased from GearBest

Ordered a Xiaomi TV Box in Nov 2018 which was shipped out from Belgium on 28 Nov to me in Johannesburg. It has never arrived and I have contacted the support centre who have issued me with a ticket which contains correspondence between them and myself. The last email was on 14 Jan and now I cannot access the ticket to find out what they have found. I have asked for a refund of the $55 spent on the purchase and shipping of the TV box, but nothing is happening and I am now of the opinion that GearBest is a scam company and that I have been defrauded. My ticket No is AT190111016726, and I will be pleasantly surprised if I receive any response from GearBest
2.3

Gearbest - My order not received
I asked about my order , why its so late 2 months and a week and I´am wait for my order my tracking : LS845713330CH your order number: 18111500901508081954. The payment amount is: EUR €247.98 https://www.1tracking.net/detail?nums=LS845713330CH

Gearbest - Need to order 3 usb I-phone white cable for $1.98

No answer when I call to place an order

Gearbest - ORDER MYSTERIOUSLY CANCELLED

I placed an order with this company and paid for it. I received a message indicating that my order was received. Received another mail indicating my order was processed and on its way. Days later received a mail indicating that my order was successfully cancelled?? It is almost impossible to contact anyone regarding issues you may have. The support icon / customer query icon just sends you on a loop of sign -in page. When you do sign in, you are welcomed as a new customer - over and over again!!! Still have no answer or other recourse for this company. DO NOT USE THEM - EVER!!! Wtf
3.5

Gearbest - Satisfied user

I have read reviews of GearBest from disappointed people, but I must say, I am not one of them. I am pleased with the range of products and with the great prices. Any issue I have had with a product (Enlan knife purchase) was resolved quickly and satisfactorily. Shipping time to Canada is faster than eBay at 10 to 15 business days. I have purchased approx 30 items from GearBest and have received every one with only one issue that, as mentioned was resolved with a full refund. So far I have not had issue with trusting this web site. Michael Jan 22 '19 Ticket number AT190116023372 Rate 5 out of 5
3.9

Gearbest - Products not delivered

hello folks, I live in turkey, I'll tell you about a problem with my shipping to you. I bought 2 android tv boxes on different dates from Gearbest. My products have been shipping times more than 1 month. I opened a ticket, they answered immediately. January 25 and February 9 until they patiently wrote my wait. time for solution is too long.
3.4

Gearbest - Nice shop

I have been using this site for a long time. Convenient placement of goods on the site by category. Ability to pay by PayPal. If the goods did not arrive, then money was returned without any problems. I would recommend this site for shopping for friends and family.
5.0

Gearbest - Items didn't ship. Charging me again to ship parcel out

Will never do business with this company again. I contacted them On Facebook messenger to track my order a few months ago with no response after I confirmed my shipping address. The best they could so was a minor discount on charging for shipping again. I had better customer service with eBay. What a disappointment.
2.8
Reply to reviews
ING The phablet is great for the sale price, I do not think we could find anything better. In daily use I have not noticed any slowdowns and it does not heat excessively. I would have preferred at least 1Gb more ram, it would have been more performing in multiview and...
4.5
I liked
  • Right prices
  • Customer service and hekp to solve problems
  • Relation price and quality
Show

Gearbest - Purchase of item that does not operate.

Puchased a tyre pressure set from them that arrived today 22Jan19. Arrived in good condition but the readout dial does not turn ON. despite several attempts to boot as per instructions. Have tried to contact Gearbest for an answer but they keep insisting on photos of damage. There is no visible damage. All I want is a replacement. Gearbest are stalling and I am not happy. *** poor customer service.