Gearbest - RIP OFF

Gear best sent me a drone for my boyfriends birthday that did not work right out of the box and he didn't tell me for a few days because he didn't want me to be upset.They have given me the run around making my support tickets disappear and being generally unhelpful and not following through with their promised "warranty." I could not return the drone because I contacted them 9 days after the drone arrived (I didn't give it to him for 3 days and the POTUS was vacationing near my home so we could not try it out until he left) even though they claimed I had 45 days to do so.

They wasted my 150$ and wanted to give me 30$ store credit.DO NOT SHOP HERE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Syma X8Hg Rc Drone
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #917848

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1219953 Buda, Texas

I lost $300 on a hover board for my son it worked for two days. on taking the bottom off you can clearly see warped screw's in the inside.. They sold me a refurbished board and then gave me the run around about a return. We don't want to here sorry they clearly have been screwing a lot of people. Can't just keep going around robbing people of there money!!! If any one reads this comment please do not waste your time or money on this site

0 0 Reply

Sep 14 #1212521

Dear customer,
Thank you for notifying our complaint.
We are sorry to hear your experience.
Could you please tell us your order number or ticket number?
So that we can follow the issue and solve it to your satisfaction.
For the issue, could you please submit a ticket with title "pissed consumer complaint of 917848?" After receiving your complaint, we will try our best to resolve the problems to your satisfaction. Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.