Chilmark, Massachusetts
Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Usability

Gear best sent me a drone for my boyfriends birthday that did not work right out of the box and he didn't tell me for a few days because he didn't want me to be upset.They have given me the run around making my support tickets disappear and being generally unhelpful and not following through with their promised "warranty." I could not return the drone because I contacted them 9 days after the drone arrived (I didn't give it to him for 3 days and the POTUS was vacationing near my home so we could not try it out until he left) even though they claimed I had 45 days to do so.

They wasted my 150$ and wanted to give me 30$ store credit.DO NOT SHOP HERE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of syma x8hg rc quadcopter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $136. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned syma x8hg rc quadcopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Buda, Texas, United States #1219953

I lost $300 on a hover board for my son it worked for two days.on taking the bottom off you can clearly see warped screw's in the inside..

They sold me a refurbished board and then gave me the run around about a return. We don't want to here sorry they clearly have been screwing a lot of people.

Can't just keep going around robbing people of there money!!!If any one reads this comment please do not waste your time or money on this site

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying our complaint.

We are sorry to hear your experience.

Could you please tell us your order number or ticket number?

So that we can follow the issue and solve it to your satisfaction.

For the issue, could you please submit a ticket with title "pissed consumer complaint of 917848?" After receiving your complaint, we will try our best to resolve the problems to your satisfaction. Looking forward to hearing from you. Gearbest.com