Ordered a DVR Car Camera ($84.28) on 12/12/2015.They deducted the money from my account, but never sent an order number.
I contacted them via their ticketing site, gave them all the information including a screen shot of the amount that was deducted by them (transaction showed Gearbest deducted the amount). Took them 3 days to respond. The *** asked me to include the Order number. Can't these people read?
I told him in the original correspondence that I never received an Order Number.
After the third try, someone by the name of Riley said because they could not find the original order, there was nothing they could do.They have my friggin $84 and I have nothing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Dome G90 Dash Camera
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a set of headphones. According to the description, there is ONE (1) LED light on the headphones, which is used to show when the headphones are on, charging,..."
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "I have made so far 9 different orders and all went fine! The items came without any scratch, packaging is awesome!!! Every time they dispatch your package they have for you a..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."