Gearbest - Ripped Off

538 of 802 Gearbest reviews

Ordered a DVR Car Camera ($84.28) on 12/12/2015.They deducted the money from my account, but never sent an order number.

I contacted them via their ticketing site, gave them all the information including a screen shot of the amount that was deducted by them (transaction showed Gearbest deducted the amount). Took them 3 days to respond. The *** asked me to include the Order number. Can't these people read?

I told him in the original correspondence that I never received an Order Number.

After the third try, someone by the name of Riley said because they could not find the original order, there was nothing they could do.They have my friggin $84 and I have nothing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
538 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1093854

if you use paypal, you could file open a dispute on the transaction and ask for refund. or else if you pay via credit card you could call the bank or the card company and file a chargeback onthe transaction, but you need to tell them the whole story.

Jan 13 #1093847

file a dispute with paypal and tell them your problem, the recent purchase via paypal is cover with return shipment fee is the item purchase is not working. if you cannot solve it with paypal. you can to to the back and the credit card company for help. they can assist you.

Gearbest

Jan 09 #1091473

Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
Could you please tell us your ticket number or consignee name so that we can offer a better solution here?
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
Gearbest.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×