Ordered a DVR Car Camera ($84.28) on 12/12/2015.They deducted the money from my account, but never sent an order number.

I contacted them via their ticketing site, gave them all the information including a screen shot of the amount that was deducted by them (transaction showed Gearbest deducted the amount). Took them 3 days to respond. The *** asked me to include the Order number. Can't these people read?

I told him in the original correspondence that I never received an Order Number.

After the third try, someone by the name of Riley said because they could not find the original order, there was nothing they could do.They have my friggin $84 and I have nothing.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

if you use paypal, you could file open a dispute on the transaction and ask for refund. or else if you pay via credit card you could call the bank or the card company and file a chargeback onthe transaction, but you need to tell them the whole story.

file a dispute with paypal and tell them your problem, the recent purchase via paypal is cover with return shipment fee is the item purchase is not working.if you cannot solve it with paypal.

you can to to the back and the credit card company for help.they can assist you.

Gearbest

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

Could you please tell us your ticket number or consignee name so that we can offer a better solution here?

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Gearbest.com