Ordered a DVR Car Camera ($84.28) on 12/12/2015.They deducted the money from my account, but never sent an order number.
I contacted them via their ticketing site, gave them all the information including a screen shot of the amount that was deducted by them (transaction showed Gearbest deducted the amount). Took them 3 days to respond. The *** asked me to include the Order number. Can't these people read?
I told him in the original correspondence that I never received an Order Number.
After the third try, someone by the name of Riley said because they could not find the original order, there was nothing they could do.They have my friggin $84 and I have nothing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Dome G90 Dash Camera
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good. I could..."
- "I purchased a lot of orders and they were sent out within 24 hours. They have a great variety of products, we can buy cellphones, tablets, accesories, electronics, tools, smartwatches, etc. They..."
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."