1.3
Style and Design
Usability

I MADE AN ORDER THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE 1 WEEK FOR DELIVERY ON THEIR PROMOTION. THEN THEY TELL ME WHEN I INQUIRE VIA MESSENGER THAT IT IS BACK ORDERED 2-3 WEEKS AND THEY COULD REFUND OR WAIT.

( THIS IS THE DAY AFTER I ORDERED) I SAY REFUND AND THEY SAY NO SORRY CANT DO THAT IT SHIPPED...WITH IN 1 HOUR OF BEING ASKED IF I WANT A REFUND. NOW THEY REFUNDED THE $2 FLASHLIGHT THEY SOLD ME NOT IN THE FORM OF CASH BUT IN SOME POINTS SYSTEM IN THEIR WEBSITE!!! THIS IS ILLEGAL. I'M REPORTING THEM AND DISPUTING WITH MY BANK!!!!!

SCAM CHINESE COMPANY BE WARE!!!!!!!!! SUBMITTING THIS TO POST OFFICE FOR MAIL FRAUD COMPLAINT!!!

STILL NO REFUND ON MY $235 MINI PROJECTOR PURCHASE OR THE FLASHLIGHT!!! W1707231342313497

Review about: Gearbest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Dear BARBARA ,

Thank you for your comment.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability.

Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order.

Please reply to us there.

Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center